3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sirius_pM 10.11.21 07:38 pm

Cheating characters (imba) (Mortal Kombat X)

Well, in general, I'll start with how my friend and I played the brand new MKX. Everything went pretty well, (despite the constant fps sitting and "freezing") we played as it should, until the victorious "Fuck yours, yes! My Scorpio is cooler than your scorpion!" Well, you get the idea. And all would be fine, until my friend said "Yes, this cheating scorpion of yours, in the style of Inferno." I could not help thinking ... "Are there any unbalanced characters in the new MK?" Your answers, gentlemen.
PS Imba, this is not a good word - IMBA "Imbalanced" Unbalanced character.
27 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black cloak. 10.11.21

Go to workout, choose Johnny Cage second style. We approach the enemy and press back X, Y, X, Y, X, Y, X, Y and so on, until the enemy runs out of health. Spam hits without the ability to expose a block. I laughed at this combo for a long time)).
I have not tried it in the network yet, we will have to test it, suddenly it will be imba.

S
SEKTOR_T91T 10.11.21

Black cloak.
I used it myself: c about 16 percent spends - a block is put and twisted somehow, well, or you wait until he pushes you around the block, but this is painful.

F
FictionalPerson 10.11.21

Shinok in the style of a necromancer is generally a terrible imbalance machine for knocking out people in batches.

|
| Dominus | 10.11.21

rus_Inversion
probably you do not fall into one of the categories and not a schoolboy or a gamer, was fond of fighting games, I would know that in MK9 and ingastis (games from non-realm studios) there were unbalanced characters that were (cabal, at the beginning of the release of the game there were still kung lao and Sairaks, then they were nerfed but they remained tops) in the action were (manhunter, betgirl, before the patches there were still superman and cyborg). And for the future, if I wanted to show wit or my undefined age, I would first find out about the game.

199111 10.11.21

yermak, shinnock

v
vitaliy.zal 10.11.21

UlQuiorra_Siffer
PPC shitty song in vidos

v
vitaliy.zal 10.11.21

SimarglVV
I would be stupidly sitting with a fist beat a bummer combe it