3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Al-ex- 10.11.21 07:49 pm

Why can't I upgrade my armor? (Fallout 4)

Guys, my question is why can't I upgrade leather armor? Perks science and gunsmith pumped to the second level and there is trash. But it is still impossible to improve even those with the requirements of science and gunsmith level 1!
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 10.11.21

Screen in studio

-
-Al-ex- 10.11.21

_nick69_
Why?

_
_nick69_ 10.11.21

-Al-ex-
To see. Maybe some perk did not open, or there is not enough material.

-
-Al-ex- 10.11.21

I am at work now! In short, as I said, science and gunsmith are pumped by two stars. And in improving the admissible leather armor for the torso, there is a gunsmith and science of level 1. But it cannot be improved. I have enough rubbish!

F
Fallen space knight 10.11.21

It seems that not every one can be improved from such armor, the suit is calm, but the leather jacket and many others, alas, cannot be improved.

s
smbdsmoke 10.11.21

We are waiting for screenshots. Was it pumped through console commands?

r
rosomaha7 10.11.21

-Al-ex-
Move a couple of stars higher, maybe you get lucky. And DO NOT swing through the console !!!
Maybe loot armor = or rather its parts with an asterisk fit? Interesting!!!
And what is what ??? I also wanted to upgrade the booking = it doesn't work. that how to choose where to poke, a bunch of questions!

-
-Al-ex- 10.11.21

Thank you guys! I figured it out. I just rocked a weapon master, but I needed a gunsmith).

I
Ilfat Shakirov 10.11.21

Science has studied the same crap, I have 4 levels. And as I start to improve the thread, it requires 2-3 levers (