3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 10.11.21 08:17 pm

Cemetery Woman and Counterattacks (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The bottom line is this: has anyone tried to chop off the tongue of this woman through a counterattack?
21 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 10.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
I did it once, it’s quite difficult to do it, you have to wait for the moment and react very quickly, but in a dynamic battle it’s not so easy.

R
Roy jons 10.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
It is very difficult to do it, I only managed 2 times, the main thing was to react sharply there))

m
m_roma 10.11.21

Also, I have never succeeded. Health went away too quickly, byba too lively, you have to bring down by any means and you forget about the counter attack. Igni, aard and bombs are used

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Yaroslav Bondarev
It is possible, it is possible, if you stand in the yrden, set the skill slowdown in case of an overdose or drink a blizzard, then it is quite easy to do this. And there is a counter attack, there is almost all monsters, wolves or dogs, during a jump from bites, right click in time, a drowned man when he hits from his hand, and not in a jump, he cannot be blocked from a jump, a wyvern, when you stand in front of it and she makes a direct blow with his head, well, against some, all the same it is impossible, such as golems, griffins, well, in short, healthy creatures) and so, even ghosts are possible, foggers, as a rule, are necessary from the beginning with moon dust on them, then they materialize)

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.21

And without a counterattack, everything is finely chopped into cabbage.

J
JOKERIVAN 10.11.21

Passed on the last difficulty, did not even know that it was possible to counterattack monsters and it seems that I was not alone, I did not find a single video on youtube. I will definitely try it next time

L
Legion1130 10.11.21

urban.kalabanovich
It's not necessary, but pretty impressive.

555dbrnjh555 10.11.21

Counterattacks against shield bugs are not bad help.

d
diablo_7_13 10.11.21

I didn't even try ... somersaults decide everything)

J
JOKERIVAN 10.11.21

111dbrnjh555
Emmmm, apparently you meant shields, otherwise "shitniki" sounds like shit

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

diablo_7_13
Rolls against some monsters, it's better not even to do it) just the same against ghosts, wolves, drowned people), in short, against dexterous and mobile creatures)
JOKERIVAN
Then the "shield-bearer" is more correct)

555dbrnjh555 10.11.21

JOKERIVAN Shield-
bearers, I didn't put it right.

555dbrnjh555 10.11.21

Bupycop
From the ghosts, I did somersaults, as they appear near me, somersault, and their whole attack passes by.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

111dbrnjh555
And then he dissolves again and repeats, until he hits, because after a roll, if you try to hit him, he will dodge, and if there are 2 or more ghosts, then surely, after a somersault, you will be hit by a second ghost, and then another one) and in fact it is necessary to beat them in the circle of the Yarden, and if you do somersaults, then in this circle you will not stand for a long time. By the way, in order for the counter attack to be successful against the shield-bearers, it is useful to pump the parry skill, then when parrying, Geralt knocks the shield out of his hands)

555dbrnjh555 10.11.21

Bupycop
When the ghost attacks, he cannot stop, and at this time you can approach and beat him.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

111dbrnjh555
When he attacks, he makes 2 hits in a row, then if the target is far away, he again disappears and appears near you, and since you roll every time in order to dodge his attacks, he will do this all the time. In short, dodges are much better against ghosts than somersaults, and by themselves, ghosts, in my opinion, are one of the most difficult opponents, because they are rather unpredictable.

555dbrnjh555 10.11.21

Bupycop
Dodging is not an option, there is a high chance that he will hit, and having made a somersault, you can still have time to hit him.

R
Richards 10.11.21

I'm using a blizzard and the pancake does not change anything at all, is this the norm? In terms of the speed of the opponents, it remains the same.

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Richards He
can hit , but if you do everything correctly, he will not hit, you wait for the ghost's attack, you dodge 2 hits, you can make 2 dodges, and you hit him back. And if during the attack use a somersault, then he realizes that the target is far away and disappears and repeats the combination. In addition, if there are more than one ghosts, then while you do somersault from one, then the second hits you in the back, and the dodge is used much faster.

R
Richards 10.11.21

Bupycop
That's what I understood, I just don't understand this elixir of blizzard, I drank it and everything is the same in speed, it seems like it should slow down time or am I confusing something?