3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moon Shine 08.11.19 04:01 am

I want to gain muscle mass

how? it does not become a juicer, or a helluva lot of beautiful, and that is to build muscle on the arms. and then somehow uncomfortable with them. or rather, nothing. and dybilov a lot of walking around the city...
122 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rightcross 08.11.19

Deadlifts: begin with setting the feet - the heels should stand a little closer to each other; in other words, socks need to deploy. Legs not set too widely, hands should be shoulder-width outer side of the ankle or a little farther(but not too wide), so that when the pull rod hands run across thighs. Hands from shoulder to wrist should be strictly vertical. Arms should remain straight throughout the exercise and should not to beat the efforts of the body to lift the weight by bending at the elbows. The grip rod is straight.

Before need a little thrust as if to sit down, i.e. the knees should be bent as follows(the basin is much below the shoulders); the back should be straight but tilted slightly forward; the head is also slightly tilted forward; in the bottom the night, calves are almost tight to the fingerboard. The thrust is performed through a joint coordinated effort of the legs and back. Lift the weight smoothly and slowly - the first few inches you can specifically take place more slowly. The load must be exactly on the mid-foot and heel, not the toes. Do not lift the barbell jerk is a surefire way to disrupt the lower back.

Barely started lifting rod, begin to take back the shoulders and head. Then your shoulders will be all the time in the correct position and will not be back to hunch too(but to abruptly recline your head back it!). In addition, due to this, your pelvis will not rise too quickly, which would lead to the displacement of the center of gravity forward. Vulture about to move along the legs, close to him.

Upright, don't give the pelvis forward and to take the shoulders too far back. These movements cause hyperextension in the lower back and can result in serious injury.

At the top make a small pause, and repeating the previous steps in reverse order, gradually descend to its original position, which make the barbell touch the floor and then rise again.

I described here the usual style of performing the deadlift on bent legs, as I think that it is most easy to learn for beginners. But that's just my opinion.

Thrust rod in the slope, before the thrust is almost the same position as in the deadlift, but have to lean forward so that the torso was at an angle to the floor approximately 30 to 45 degrees, while the back remains straight(no slouching!); the head is tilted, gaze is directed to the floor, the stomach is located above the upper part of the thighs, knees bent. Begin to pull the arms and not the back. Pull the rod impossible. Pull the barbell to the abdomen(not the chest, as many do), at the top, make a second pause, during which trying to shoulder blades, and gently lower the barbell down on straight or slightly bent arms(bar must not touch the floor). And, without a pause at the bottom, again pull it to the stomach. The grip can be applied to both direct and indirect(as when lifting on a biceps).

The most common mistake is that if you increase the weight of the rod, many practitioners begin to decrease the angle of inclination of the torso toward the floor, i.e. starting to take a position close to the vertical; in other words, there was a 30-45 ° angle, becomes 70-80 degrees. In this situation, in fact, the whole burden falls not on the back(the latissimus dorsi), and shoulder harness.

PS I still advise you not too lazy to find pictures(drawings) that illustrate these exercises, the benefit of sites like this great multitude, so they tried to not be.
P. P. S. I Can advise you to download the program Irondoom(off site http://www.irondoom.ru/). Perhaps it will be useful to you. It pretty well described and illustrated by many exercises, there is a directory for food, you can keep a training diary, etc., etc., In General, pretty good program. I've never seen a free version for download, at least the latest versions of the program only short term work; on the other hand, I'm not particularly looking for))

D
DEviLPr0 08.11.19

Look for the download, thank you very much!!!

D
DEviLPr0 08.11.19

Found, cool described. What do you think if sometimes between workouts, train in a day, will play soccer an average of two hours, this might affect the results? And if so, how?

R
Rightcross 08.11.19

What do you think if sometimes between workouts, train in a day, will play soccer an average of two hours, this might affect the results? And if so, how?

Of course you can. You know the saying: For two hares chase....
Just in this situation, you need to determine the priorities: if you want to pump up, it is better to forget partially about aerobic exercise(which applies to football) for some time; but if your goal is football, you should not expect any super results when training with iron, but, at the same time, workout at the gym can bring tangible benefits: by strengthening your muscles, ligaments and joints become less prone to injury.

But in fact, if you regularly train with the gym, then once a year(maybe even 2 times a year) would be a good idea to arrange a small unload, i.e., to work for relief, even if you do not professionally(I mean the level of competition), month and a half. Here is what to include in the program a large number of aerobics(football, basketball, running, swimming, Biking etc) and some isolation exercises, so sit on a diet. This damage will not be accurate!

T
Tekken [zazio] 08.11.19

another very important point. Seriously start to swing, it is impossible Dowa the body large pererson and in the same time a lot of rest. No need to show off and to work every day, to do everything rovnomerno.

N
Niko Scotfield 08.11.19

I was 2 times in a week do at home, dumbbells of 5 kg, there are 3 p O3 is better for endurance, doing on Tuesday and Friday, using the bar, dumbbells, a wheel (I know, it's dangerous), grip, swing the chest (3 times in these 2 day and 3 day length push-UPS with feet on a bench), run every day, and the result... No nick lung capacity! And it looks so Cueva if smaret man, his torso from armpits to pelvis smooth! But if smarati in profile, up to the neck, the torso fits!! What are they doing? And tell me please what the thread exercise to pump up fine at home. (and then I read here, and wonder unfamiliar words)))) I Really need it!

D
DEviLPr0 08.11.19

Get in the gym, with dumbbells of 5 kg difficult to achieve anything))

F
FucQ 08.11.19

do Tuesday and Friday

It will be small. At least 3 times a week at least.

R
Rightcross 08.11.19

It will be small. At least 3 times a week at least.

Twice a week is enough.

D
DEviLPr0 08.11.19

Better deal two days later at the third, optimal mode. Exercise take no more than an hour, maximum two, but on her you go

R
Rightcross 08.11.19

Exercise take no more than an hour, two tops

Very conflicting advice: what to do if you suggest not more than an hour?! )))

D
DEviLPr0 08.11.19

Well that's how it is, I actually relied on that in which case you will correct me;)

R
Rightcross 08.11.19

Yes, in General, I have nothing against and would never claim to be chief expert just think about it, seems a bit contradictory.

D
DEviLPr0 08.11.19

Better deal two days later at the third, optimal mode. Exercise take no more than an hour, maximum two, but on her you go

Better deal two days later at the third, optimal mode. Exercise take no more than an hour, but on her you go

So))

l
lomonosov777 08.11.19

If you want to pump muscles, then sign up for wrestling section. At least 3-4 times a week takes it, and the other 2 days go to the gym. Don't forget about home exercises (pushups, press, horizontal bar, etc.), eat right (meat and dairy products, and fruits and vegetables). Next year will be the result.

S
Sanchezz82 08.11.19

recently began to be engaged (about a month ago), the system is this: push UPS 2-3 sets with breaks, press with additional weight, squats with extra weight. Try to do it every day, but when the muscles whine I give a break. What exercises will you recommend?

PS not far from the house there is a Park, it improvisitory of stadionze sometimes run, crawl on the crocodile, the horizontal bar.

l
lomonosov777 08.11.19

Know a good drill press, the book called: go back and simultaneously start to lift the torso and legs, fingers touch toes. Do 3 sets of 20.

D
DEviLPr0 08.11.19

Oh, weak the exercises are not very effective, although I actively employ in my training program

l
lomonosov777 08.11.19

If you need a little more complicated, here: sadishsya, taking his hands back and rested them on the floor raise your legs at 30-40 degrees from the ground (legs should keep straight) and make them a pair of scissors, circles, etc. the more you keep legs in the air, the better.

m
markell 08.11.19

you current corn for ass, you pump. but not the press. feet you lift your quads. now, if you're still in your pelvis lifted - and then the press would be reduced and, accordingly, rocked.