3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moon Shine 08.11.19 04:01 am

I want to gain muscle mass

how? it does not become a juicer, or a helluva lot of beautiful, and that is to build muscle on the arms. and then somehow uncomfortable with them. or rather, nothing. and dybilov a lot of walking around the city...
122 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rightcross 08.11.19

you current corn for ass, you pump. but not the press. feet you lift your quads

Not the quads and hip flexors(this iliac-lumbar muscles).

now, if you're still in your pelvis lifted - and then the press would be reduced and, accordingly, rocked.

When training press the pelvis must be fixed, i.e. should not break away from the floor.

m
markell 08.11.19

Not the quads and hip flexors - essentially it does not change.

When training press the pelvis should be fixed - is the same as reverse twisting. you know?

R
Rightcross 08.11.19

When training press the pelvis should be fixed - is the same as reverse twisting. you know?

Twisting is twisting and reverse twisting is opposite twisting. You know?!

Not the quads and hip flexors - essentially it does not change.

You're right, the essence does not change, but to say that this exercise works the quadriceps, it all the same what to say that pull-UPS swinging the triceps.

m
markell 08.11.19

well, not Tupi... when you raise your pelvis and pull in chest press is reduced. and swinging.

R
Rightcross 08.11.19

woodpecker you ^^

More than a comprehensive answer - Your intellectual level is now clear.

BEA, what for me the textbook when you can simply lie on the floor and pull your pelvis toward your chest. and look at the cutting press.

You, my dear, not on the floor they have to lie and rely on their own feelings, and to learn, including manners.

k
kpok452 08.11.19

http://otvali.ru/articles/trenirujsja_vsegda_i_vezde_bazovaja_programma_s_ganteljami:19528.html

I had a little help :)

l
lomonosov777 08.11.19

you current corn for ass, you pump. but not the press. feet you lift your quads. now, if you're still in your pelvis lifted - and then the press would be reduced and, accordingly, rocked.

Well, as I understand it, when we keep the corner, we shake some blah-blazers, which is under the right buttock)))
I am sure that no exercise will not help so that 1 day become a bodybuilder, so you need to train more.

P
Pavshiy v bezdnu 08.11.19

Long time to write but in General all the way!

D
DEviLPr0 08.11.19

More training is not necessary to combine the load with rest and nutrition.
...lam...
Well, you fluder of course kick-ass :D

S
Sanchez147 08.11.19

when swinging
let's raise a weight in this time you need to inhale and when to exhale down so the muscles(the muscles) grow much faster

r
rayman1970 08.11.19

Moon Shine Running, horizontal bar, parallel bars is the most that is necessary.

f
farma11111 08.11.19

sports nutrition and steroids have all.From hand to hand .89104867497максим

R
Richtor 08.11.19

Sanchez147

Normal people do the opposite.Exhale on the effort, in order not to put the heart.

v
vanyaq95 08.11.19

You need to not be lazy and go with friends to the gym and do. Remember another rule,it is weight you need to gain to his growth and more. To the muscles even faster rotli. Also you must set a goal,if not to put,that there is nothing to look forward to. And in my opinion the best,is the horizontal bar and parallel bars.

v
vanyaq95 08.11.19

And to gain muscle mass,first and foremost,it's a lot there(ie not Dowa the body golodovat),also exercise and water,ordinary water,because man needs a day to drink at least 2.5 liters of water.

B
Bomber 16.11.22

You need to inject a large amount of chemistry in the first place.
To eat too with chemistry is better means.

A
Alik2609 16.11.22

Hello. Tell me how I should be. I want to gain muscle mass (height 175, weight 57). I started doing basic exercises bench press, dumbbells, pull-ups on the horizontal bar. day, I work out only on Saturday and Monday. On Monday evening I work, there is no time on the third day, I sleep a maximum of 7 hours. The work is intense, exhausting (on the assembly line). Will this result? I’ve pulled myself up in appearance. I try to eat right. Will I gain weight? Start drinking a gainer? And is 2 days enough? Thank you.

T
The month of May 16.11.22

Alik2609 wrote:
I try to eat right
yyy, at least try hard

D
Diamond 16.11.22

Moon Shine
In a fight, muscles won't help you in any way.. Well, if only a gang of weaklings attacks you.. Muscles haven't stopped anyone yet. An example of this is the recent murder in Khabarovsk of a Russian powerlifter, winner of the world and European championships Drachev! By the way, a killer gopnik dug in to him precisely because of his large muscles ..

A
Aloska 16.11.22

Diamond
If the opponent is with a knife, no muscles will help.