3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zaicik 08.11.19 04:07 am

Help (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Have a question when otmechu Orc is not shown on the map where it is and where the main building on the map could not find two of the five killed
4 Comments
Sort by:
5DSWAG 08.11.19

zaicik
Dude, sorry, but I did not understand anything of what you wrote, as probably many who read it.

L
Limemax 08.11.19

zaicik
To find, you need to start to gather information about the Orc. At least where he is.

D
Defiancel 08.11.19

In order to find the right captain to collect information about him. This can be done through normal orcs and other captains... and then,of course,the (green) on the map where is the desired goal. Already specifically in this area it is possible to find the captain,if he's close by, through a world of ghosts : it will be in red to stand out. Leaders do not walk freely,unlike the captains...they can only be found on quests, leader - yellow icon skull with crown on the map (subject to prior collection of information about desired leader from the captain during the interrogation). The main task on the map marked with yellow icons,problems with finding them should not arise.With leaders to understand in any case have,without it the game can not go.

F
Famss 08.11.19

Tried to go mission Rogue, where you have to poison the grog and to free the slaves, as soon as I tried to start the mission she began at once, without video, and immediately had a goal to follow argonom, but he wasn't even there respectively tried to Google, did not find at anybody such problems, how to fix?(perform other tasks and tried every time to complete this quest, doesn't help)