3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maks44100 10.11.21 08:26 pm

Passenger Car Club (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I HAVE AN IDEA!!! TOP GEAR In GTA S A what for this you need
1-find a site where you can upload video clips
2-find a place in a sled where you can test super cars for speed and control (I
suggest an air port in los ventus)
3-do it yourself mini programs with detailed descriptions of the machines, what is in it, what’s not very pleasant (with screenshots and rollers), I
’m waiting for comments on this
111 Comments
Sort by:
.International. 10.11.21

It can not be! And absolutely unrealistic ...
Well, you can't fool the settings. For example, few people know that the Mule truck weighs 1.7 tons when the Elegant 2.2 sedan.
It is necessary to sit in all transport, at least for erudition.
That's what I did, especially in the beginning. Now there is no transport on which I have not traveled, but if I, for example, meet Journey or Trashmaster, I do not sit down for them, simply because there is something better. And so I went on everything.

In fact, he is slow and clumsy, just like Primo.
Don't drive! Great car, like Primo. Better than Perennial!
the car died.
Oh well? You absolutely hate him.
Primo boasts in design only that it is more or less smooth / neat, hardly anything else. You can also see the speed measurements. As for Perenial, I agree - I'm not hijacking him (his dignity is only ease of handling and cornering).
I respect Greenwood, but unfortunately not for the performance characteristics themselves.

A few more cars:

1. Vincent A
mid-range and mafia car that doesn't look attractive. Front-wheel drive provides ease of control, but the acceleration is rather sluggish, and therefore the car is not recommended for theft.

2. Solair
The station wagon, which is often confused with the Stratum (the taillights are the easiest to identify by the taillights, and the latter looks brighter). It is heavy enough and not impressive, but in fact the characteristics are acceptable - both speed and cornering. Mediocre. I will also add that the Stratum is a sports (racing) car, and its top speed is much higher with a little acceleration. Solair is a family car.

3. Manana
Da Nang's small two-door car.
Weighs only 1 ton and is front-wheel drive. From this it turns out - the handling is comfortable. But overclocking determines everything, you know the rest. According to the experiment, it turned out slower than Perennial. In general, if you are in the Da Nang area, you can find Buccaneer or Tampa there, to begin with.

4. Oceanic
Intended for the Vagos gang and found in beach areas.
Reminds Glendale and I even confused these two cars. In fact, even Glendale is faster. Manageability is clear, the same drifts as there. Don't mess with.

5. Nebula
The car of the middle class and airport workers.
The understeer seems to me to be insufficient, and the acceleration itself is slow. So slowly and this is the T / S itself. The design does not surprise anyone. (In the area of ​​the airport it is better to steal Uranus)

6. Cadrona
By occurrence, it is equal to the previously described car. The speed is below average. There is no design. Ease of cornering does not give attractiveness. I try not to drive.

7. Stretch
Limousine.
In principle, you don't need to steal it either. No speed, turns badly with such a length.

A
Alexander Evgenievich 10.11.21

Zuhel,
It can't be! And absolutely unrealistic ...
The Handling.cfg document indicates the mass, type of drive, type of car engine, etc.
Discuss ORIGINAL technique
There are no comrades for taste and color. For example, I really like to test real cars, not San Andreas. Therefore, I began to devote more time to them in Test Drive Unlimited. It is much more interesting to test there. And I test the standard, game ones in GTA just for a change. If the developers were not too lazy to shove licensed car models into the game, I would hardly start uploading mods.

Amir Gasan, about Solair, I agree. And the Stratum reminds me of the Subaru Legacy Station Wagon, only with rear wheel drive.

.International. 10.11.21

I will also describe, also original. I don't install mods.
which have not yet described?

1. Premier (characteristics are almost similar to police sedans of all three megacities)
The name is, so I will describe it first))
Prestigious sedan mainly for business class. Although the design seems modest to me, I would also like the "president" more than the "prime minister".
Speed ​​indicators do not lag behind the level of sports cars, handling is also almost perfect. Although sometimes it does.

2. Taxi
Has the same prototype as Premier, but rather low speed.

3. Cabbie
Taxi too . Measured faster than Taxi (!), But more modest understeer. Basically, I don't like taxis in the game.

4. Fortune
The car is for the rather rich, but does not attract the player. Small ordinary car.
It’s also slow and drifting.

5. Stafford
Cool car, not so easy to meet. As you see her, it can strike your eyes. But she is big, the characteristics are average.

Previon smells like Manana. TOO stealthy car. Slow. What else is there to write?

7. Intruder
Machine of Poor Areas. Such a huge one. Despite the agility in corners for such and such sizes, the engine is rather weak.

8. Primo
One of the most notable cars in the game is also found mainly in ghettos and similar locations.
Tuning will not help him in such a design, at least repaint it in pink, at least in black, at least put the hood ventilation.
TTX is not a gift. Whatever GTAWiki writes, but IMHO normal overclocking is impossible. Well, drifts.

9. Bravura
One of the most frequent T / S in the whole game, second only to a taxi.
We recently discovered a way to get a unique specimen (the only unique Bravura in the game) in The Green Saber mission, which slightly increased the popularity of Bravura. This car also belongs to the category of "gray mass".
Is it worth describing the characteristics?

I'll go to bed, tomorrow I'll describe the muscle of punishment

P
Palmont 10.11.21

Inspired by street racing, I don’t know what made it run. I noticed an interesting detail: pix.PlayGround.ru
there is a flat section from the yellow crosshair to the mark on the map, from start:
pix.PlayGround.ru
to finish: the
pix.PlayGround.ru
counter showed exactly 400 meters.
You can arrange a good drag.

t
tribute 56 10.11.21

and you have not seen balas in the pink section

A

Palmont, what counter did you use? It's a good idea, you can test the cars for a while.

P
Palmont 10.11.21

Alexander Evgenievich
counter-statistics "achievements" - Distance covered by car.
For testing, you need something more serious, not to sit with a stopwatch.

A

With a stopwatch, you just have to sit. I always measured the time with him at the Special Stages.

w
wlad228guf 10.11.21

but right now, don't you test? for example phoenixx. or test the most galimic tachu ??

T
Tommy versetty 10.11.21

Yes, this group should be called `` Top Gear in San Andreas ''

A

I haven't tested for a long time. Now it's more interesting in games like Test Drive Unlimited. Still, the controls are more realistic.