3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1.03.1985-29.04.2002 10.11.21 08:26 pm

Vehicle drive types (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

so I noticed that in gta san andres all cars are divided into drives: full, rear, and front. For example, the SWAT Enforcer is rear-wheel drive and the Blista Compact is front-wheel drive. in the game, after all, they do not change anything and have no effect on movement, driving a car does not affect! why are they finally needed! for example, Enforser and Blista Compact, if both get stuck in the sand of the desert, then both will be hard to leave at the same time! there, after all, they do not matter!
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madness 10.11.21

Ask the developers.

f
funishedpiddle 10.11.21

Devil208
Burn rubber on the front drive

1.03.1985-29.04.2002 10.11.21

how to understand burn rubber?

S
SkyGame 10.11.21

there may be no difference in the game, but in reality it is very noticeable

I
ILdar07 10.11.21

Dimik [VRN] interprets everything correctly, the rear-wheel drive ones burn everything very effectively, and the front wheels skid stupidly. In short, Devil208 was clearly not at school.

F
FucQ 10.11.21

Author, approx. Try, for starters, to drive on a not very high rise, for example, at Chilliad, first on Rancher, then on Blist ..

N
Nikined 10.11.21

Devil208
Rear wheel drive vehicles are more difficult to drive. Remember the "city dressing" from the driving school.
so I noticed that in gta san andres all cars are divided into drives: full, rear, and front.
Checked in the game? Or looked at the site (in files)? If the latter, then why ask unnecessary questions? It's absurd - in the game not to notice different drives, and then look outside it and yell, why are they finally needed !.
ILdar07
Yes, not only did I not go to school, I suppose I didn’t play cars)

S
Sigma214 10.11.21

1.03.1985-29.04.2002
At least like this: :-)

A
Afour 10.11.21

what to throw sideways

f
ffdv Acrobat 10.11.21

there is a difference:
on the rear and all-wheel drive the car accelerates faster,
however in the game it may not be noticeable, but if you change the settings correctly, it will be very noticeable!
on the front, not very much, the wheels just skid and slowly accelerate.
try to make a police U-turn on the front, rear and all-wheel drive and compare on the spinner better! ....
the steering is better in the front than in the rear! does not skid much .......

o
osyotr 10.11.21

Matti [VRN]
handbrake + gas = rubber warming up.

A
Alexander Evgenievich 10.11.21

Rear-wheel drive cars oversteer. That is, in a turn they develop a skid. And cars with the front are not enough. That is, demolition occurs and they are carried outside the turn. All-wheel drive can show both excessive (more often in powerful cars) and insufficient. Front-wheel drive cars in life, as a rule, are not more powerful than 300 horsepower, as there will be strong slippage and poor handling. The fastest - with rear and even four-wheel drive. Full (there is such a Bugatti Veyron) allows you to realize more power with less slip. In addition, the permeability is better (but not for the Veyron). In GTA SA, almost everything is provided, although not very noticeable. You can, for example, take a four-wheel drive car and go to the Northern Ridge and see how it goes there compared to a front-wheel drive one. And the difference is very big.