3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21 08:39 pm

Who knows who the Forerunner is? ... (Aliens Versus Predator 2)

And why does he look so much like a predator (or why he was made to
look like him)?
19 Comments
Sort by:
L
Larry 10.11.21

Well ... Alien, hatched not from a man, but from a predator.

U
United 10.11.21

If you remember who such an ordinary stranger is - this is when a pincer-like one sits on a
person's face (according to the film), then a small stranger crawls out of the person's body and grows over time.
So, the pre-alien - similarly, the only difference is that the pincer sits on the
PREDATOR's face and parasitizes in it. Result - Alien, very similar to the muzzle of a predator.
And all this was before the meeting of strangers with people (for the game - for 500 years). Basically, the difference is
all.

P
PlayGround.ru 10.11.21

Thanks (how could I not have thought of it myself?! :))

K
KilleR 10.11.21

And what does a stranger from human look like a person?

K
Kain 10.11.21

The only difference is that humans and predators have different DNA (when you need to read all the datapad when you pass it :) everything is written there). And it turns out that this DNA acts on a stranger's (in the initial stage) parasite (example:
animals-> runners, humans- > drones, predators-> pre-alien)

N
Nikita 10.11.21

Tell the codes for Aliens vs Predator 2

h
holy_0dmin 10.11.21

Write in the console (with brackets), then a space and:

mpcanthurtme - God
mpschuckit - all weapons
mpsmithy - all armor
mpkohler - all cartridges
mpstockpile - all cartridges
mpbeamme - Throw to the beginning of the level
mpbunker - (Sometimes triggers) Infinite ammo.
moicu - Third person view.

These are not all the codes, there are many of them, I am too lazy to list them now if necessary, I can write more.

h
holy_0dmin 10.11.21

In the console you need to write (with brackets), I skipped that. I can't edit the message, so I'm writing a new one!

h
holy_0dmin 10.11.21

Playground doesn't seem to accept angle brackets and text in it ... you have to write (cheat), only in angle brackets.

S
Snow cat 10.11.21

And who do the proetarians hatch from?

S
Sanya 10.11.21

Pratoreans are DRONES only from the home planet of the ALIENs (watch all the films - they are not an experiment of people) and they are, as it were, a guard-patrol of Queen (queen)

S
Sov_OK 10.11.21

And can you tell me who the pilots are?

Z
Zzz ..... 10.11.21

Ahem-ahem ... in wikipedia everything is written

e
egor 666666 10.11.21

but how to get through the first mission for the precursor when he is still a spider?

l
lynxer 10.11.21

What, predators don't give? There you have to crawl a lot and carefully along the walls, look for holes in the ceilings and floor.

4yPA 10.11.21

Pilots = predators

R
Remey 10.11.21

This is an alien hatched from the Predator. Mixture.

M
Max Fry 10.11.21

Movie AvP 2 watch ... lol xD

D
Dark_Link 10.11.21

Snow cat
Firstly - PRETOROIANS (from the Greek title praetor)
Secondly - When the population reaches a certain mark in the hive, the queen (uterus) chooses several drones and gives them
"permission" to develop. They leave the hive and then return as Praetorians and become the queen's guards.