3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcbrut 10.11.21 09:29 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (PC) (I Am Alive)

Good game
76 Comments
Sort by:
m
markslaterpro4 10.11.21

The game as an idea is very good and promising ... WOULD BE. But minor incidents and bloopers reduce realism in the game to NO. It's a pity.

D
Dictator [nanoposan-in-pa 10.11.21

At first everything is cool, but then various flaws come to the surface, the graphics and controls become annoying. My rating is 78, which is a pity.
And one more thing, they wrote to me that I completed it in 1 hour and 10 minutes. Is this normal?

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

Played a little, 3 hours =). The game is pretty good, but rather muddy and gray. Fans of "color" games will not like it here. Moreover, this dullness adds its own atmosphere to the game. The gameplay is a little monotonous, but not boring. Basically it all boils down to: "... go there, take this and bring me or go there, free that and bring me." So far, nothing has bothered, as almost constantly adding something new to the game. First the hook, then the bow, then the bulletproof vest. Moreover, in games, the bow is my favorite weapon, so respect to the developers =). The game is rather short, as judging by the statistics, I completed half of the game in 3 hours. In general, so far everything is pretty good, and my assessment of the game is 7.5-8.0. I will pass the final grade.

d
daratar123 10.11.21

callmegod
it seems to me, or are you okay ?

G
Grustovelly 10.11.21

RESPEKTROMETR
I agree, I don't understand why everyone is being driven to control, I got used to it in half an hour of playing (remember the same Fahrenheit - here, as well as there, strange control does not spoil the overall impression of the game), but at the expense of soap it is immediately clear that they tried to brighten up the gloom of the ruins and the scarcity of graphics, weighs 2 GB - there was not much to expect. However, I really liked

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

2 GB - there wasn’t much to expect - Okay! FarKray2 weighs 1.93 -So there is a graphon!

c
callmegod 10.11.21

Grustovelly
even with all the logo of the developers and other unnecessary nonsense weighs 1.4GB, a working build with any. Russian sabbs 1GB and no more MB.

J
Jackson [x] 10.11.21

You can try to compress the meters to 800, I think in an easy one
--- --- ---
But I'll tell you a secret posony> Sho weight is bullshit! Large weight-Large show-off and no more.
A krieger game that weighs 96 kb! And this is without any Freearks. (Schoolchildren walk past the cash register, all the same, the brains will not be enough to understand the meaning of what I said)

A
Ashirogi_Muto 10.11.21

Just finished the game. I liked it very much, also a good port. And the control is quite normal after 5 minutes you get used to it. The tasks, though monotonous, are interesting. The plot is not so cool, but catchy. The game is moderately difficult, I was killed 6 times even on an easy level. The game is short in duration, 4-6 hours. Pleased with the last task, where you need to climb a tall building. Since it took about half an hour. It is also realistic that our gentlemen are not superman and cannot parkour forever. In general, the game is not great, but good. And fans of the grafon shouldn't come here at all, since grafon is not important for me, then I can say that the game turned out to be great and the developers did their best. My rating is 8.0 out of 10.

U
User 924207 10.11.21

Quite a good toy. Time can be killed. But it's bad that the corridor game ... If it was free, success would be guaranteed.

D
Drake Ramore 10.11.21

igruha is addictive. there is both realism and atmosphere, of course a lot of all sorts of illogical moments and something like that. in general - what I was waiting for, but the graphics would still be smooth and yes, I agree, add freedom of action and movement. would put 7-8 out of 10 , if only for the uniqueness. I like the theme of the destroyed world, lawlessness, absolute freedom, the one who can survive, etc.
By the way, there is a good film on this topic, The Road.

W
Wolf88 10.11.21

Finished the game, quite interesting and atmospheric. The gamepad refused to accept it normally, I thought I would delete it after 20 minutes because of the controls, but just in 20 minutes I got used to it easily, it turned out to be even very convenient. In principle, I was satisfied with the game, despite some flaws.

M
Muxa92 10.11.21

The impressions are positive. Just tell me the game is really short? (when you send mei with mom in the park, the game ends).
What's this? Everything...?

s
saa0891 10.11.21

Passed I Am Alive, it is not clear what to pay money for, although it costs only 400 rubles, but spending on this one-time pass is not just a pity, but just stupid, I can imagine how much it was sold on consoles.

The only plus that I saw in the game is only the behavior of the enemies, this is an interesting idea, and then only an idea, because bots cannot do anything other than reacting to weapons, everything else is of no interest.
The graphics and textures are full, although to be honest, I'm not a graffiti artist, but in this game it's just some kind of madness. And this is not the most critical thing, but soap as a sandstorm is just tin, tear out your eyes, it's made disgusting, just some kind of grain on the screen, and at that moment when night falls, it's generally scary to look at the disgrace that is happening on the screen, but in SH the fog was better done, so what year.
Landscapes do not represent anything interesting, and do not look at all, again, because of bad textures and graphics.
Quests, if you can call them that at all, which are given by various poor fellows who need help, everything is like a blueprint, only you need to bring something, I don't know if something could not have been more original.
It was also possible to screw a normal stealth, and missions for it, to make the game even a little more interesting.
Not any interesting puzzles, even climbing buildings and cornices, and then a primitive, does not reach TR at all.

The music is normal, it fits very well into the game.
Management, too, did not experience anything, nor any problems.
The plot is nothing interesting, unless its presentation was not badly done.
The game itself is very short, monotonous, boring, and one-shot.
Also, there is no localization, since it was an amateur one, so many thanks for that.
I will definitely not buy such a game, although it costs a penny.

By the way, who is interested in the theme of the apocalypse, I strongly advise you to play Afterfall Insanity-Extended Edition, now just a reworked version has come out, though I have not yet had time to try it out. The game is many times more interesting and darker, the landscapes are much more beautiful, there are puzzles, you can see the elaboration of little things in the locations, from this sensation is amplified even more, the plot is much more interesting, the end is generally chic.

a
atmaROZ 10.11.21

Yes, strict and tongue-tied After
downloading this game, I could not play, because it turned out to be complete crap. Dellete.

Ps FC Shakhtar Donetsk (09/11/12 10:10 - post below) pix.PlayGround.ruis this a clear proof of pluralism of opinions, when reality consists of many independent entities that do not form absolute unity.))

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 10.11.21

Many people didn't like this game. But not for me. Let the graphon of 2004 be in the game - we are not playing it. Let the game have a little clumsy control - we will endure. But on the other hand, the game has non-standard gameplay, an interesting story about an ordinary person, there is intrigue, there are characters that you empathize with. And this is captivating. And this makes it play on, despite the grafon and control. And even if the game is short - it does not have time to get bored - after itself it left me only positive impressions.

T
Tea with lemon 10.11.21

Normal graphics, normal handling. One-time game is good: 3

J
JackalSTV 10.11.21

Passed through.
The game is good, it's true. A bomb? no.
Everything is very simple.
the developers clearly put reality at the head of the table and thus did not guess, because when your hero crawls along some cliff and the endurance scale slowly approaches zero, you frantically begin to assess the situation. The same is true in skirmishes with the enemy. Evaluation is probably the most important thing in this game.
So 8/10

S
STALKERBARMALEY 10.11.21

I agree with O_2 STV, the igruha is average, developed by being carried away by realism, they noticeably crumpled the final, practically in the process of sadomaso with one cartridge in the barrel, I go through the whole game, and just start to get involved, sadish my mother with the child on the ship, they say I’m going to look for Zhana and here on you credits !!!!!!!!!!! yokalemene and ask what it was like to climb and strain !!!
The feeling that the developers were stupidly worn out and instead of continuing the plot, a short video was inserted and hello, the second option, the premiere of I Am Alive 2 is waiting for us soon !!!
As they say, nothing personal, just business !!! epti

T
Tachkiston 10.11.21

Crooked, boring, but original, on 7k

Last of ass, all its gameplay features from this game will be copied