3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex B. Goode 10.11.21 09:29 pm

This minimal Preston asked me to be my lover, damn it (Fallout 4)

Fuck, I thought at first that it was like friendship, like with Strongman ...

Damn, no, the bazaar has come in about love, and now I have a bonus "Embrace of Love" every morning when I wake up, and this African-American tosses and turns in bed nearby! Lived!

How to live on? By the way, I play for a male character, if that ...
28 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlackTea 10.11.21

Alex B. Goode
It was necessary to be more careful with dialogues. Sometimes there appears a line with a check of charisma and a postscript [FLIRT]. And if you don't want to wake up with him, take another partner.

S
Sprintin 10.11.21

is it not a fake? nuka show your male character?
yes even though there, you could create a woman and ask for ..., then change the floor in the console.

G
Givemethedust 10.11.21

This minimal
in the voice

A
Alex B. Goode 10.11.21

Well, no, of course not a fake. And why do I need it? And I play on PS4 where there are no mods ... (not yet, it seems like they were looking somewhere they promised to be later, although I technically can't imagine how)

Yes! I remember it was, To flirt, yes, that's right.
Only it seemed to me that this must be done in any case, such as a translation error, well, in order to achieve maximum relations and get this "Together we are strong" perk.

So, the maximum relationship can be achieved without flirting?

B
Boehringer 10.11.21

Alex B. Goode
Why did they do that?

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Sprintin
What a fake - freedom in the wasteland! ) Everyone ... loves as he wants. ) In Skyrim, gay marriage was also possible. Everything is possible with everyone.
With Valentine, as I understand it, it is impossible because he is a synth of the old generation - he does not have the necessary device. Although, if the character was a girl - theoretically there could be a platonic relationship - after all, he has the consciousness of a real man, a cop. But on the other hand, since there are no organs, there are no hormones, so there is no interest.
Curie (new model) has everything. (Maybe there are no hormones, but something is artificially replacing. A program that arouses interest.) True, this is only after it is reloaded into a new body. In the old tin, this software is also not loaded. ) And coolly showed how she begins to feel it and shares her impressions. )
So with robots, consider it possible.
The mutants also lack everything in the plot - the FEV is to blame. They completely lost their sexual characteristics from the virus. Therefore, it is impossible with the Strongman.

T
Thorgal 10.11.21

Passed 400 hours in the company of Psina. So far, no problems have arisen. But who knows these developers? Maybe they shoved zoophilia there?

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Alex B. Goode
No flirting. Flirting is exactly a hint of intimacy. And Garvey's reaction to flirting, in my opinion, made it clear what was going on. )

Y
Youxyxol 10.11.21

Alex B. Goode
The same situation as with Mass Effect. See what you are offered in dialogues if you do not want a dovecote. There, in my opinion, the first option of an answer like "Yes, you are my best friend ... blah blah ..." also leads to the maximum level of trust of companions and getting a perk. And since you yourself chose to flirt with Preston as a male character, then nothing can be done. Himself to blame.

W
Wild rider 10.11.21

I only had a love relationship with Piper and Kate. I wonder if you have to flirt with your partner to get bonuses from your partner?
UPD updated the page, read the answer.

B
Boehringer 10.11.21

Guys, is the same story with the deacon?

V
Valentin2009 10.11.21

This is wildness for us, but for the West it is normal ...))

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Beringer
By the way, I didn’t seem to have an opportunity to flirt with Deacon ... (My character is a man) With Criddy and Hancock, flirting was possible ... It didn’t come to a relationship with Danse yet.

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Wild Rider
No, only if you intend to travel further with him and want to receive the "Love Embrace" bonus.

L
Len [02] 10.11.21

I play on PS4
. Console children do not want to delve into even miserable dialogues, just made for them. Have a nice relationship with Preston, a lover of kints.

L
Loaf of bread 10.11.21

there is no such thing in the witcher, the projects are 100% straight!

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Pacman1
It's just Geralt - 100% natural. )

S
Solidar 10.11.21

and then tolerasty argue that no one is forcing to enter into homosexual relationships in games. Try to understand in such dialogues that we are talking about godless dove love and not about friendship.

r
ripvango 10.11.21

Solovat.
When did FLIRT have anything to do with friendship ?! Especially with regard to your gender ?! Or did some people first learn this word from this game?

B
BioGen 10.11.21

Fallout 4 love and tolerance edition xDD