3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21 09:42 pm

FPS sags on a powerful computer (Fallout 4)

In the city, especially in the location of the swan lake, where this swan is healthy, in some places it sinks to 35-40 frames per second. It happens up to 25-30. And in some places and stably 60 keeps (in this location). In empty locations or at the base, not to mention the inside of buildings, it is stable 60fps, but tell me, do I only have gripes? because the system is not small:
i7 5820k
gtx 980ti
16 RAm ddr4
win 10 pro
Game license, respectively
The settings are all the maximum. Everything that the scale of settings allows. Including light, anti-aliasing, shot splinter technology at a resolution of 1920x1080. Is it normal that the game sags in places and is so normal? Or am I just greedy for graphics and the vidyushka just can't do it alone? By the way, if the graph is made lower, especially the distance for drawing shadows, there are subsidence, but less.
22 Comments
Sort by:
E
Esthetix 10.11.21

Ilya Badidysh
You will. Sli curve in fole. )))
At the start, there was no slime at all.

I
Ilya Badidysh 10.11.21

Esthetix, by the
way, I just noticed that I had the HBAO + setting turned on, which was not there before, I remember that it was not. I put it on a lower one and voila, everything was gone, the rest of the max was a normal flight. I pulled out 78-85 fps without a vertical. In the city 68-72. No sagging. Problem solved