3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex B. Goode 10.11.21 09:55 pm

Bog Farms at the bottom of Ticket quarry (Fallout 4)

The quarry that is first full of radioactive water, where you have to turn on three valves ...
Then it becomes empty, the raiders are actively shooting back, but I'm not talking about them - hell with them, it's not difficult to shoot them!
Interested in the presence of bogs in three corrals! There was a thought, just shoot them as resources, or can you breed them? :-)
Can you farm?
Spoiler

3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dassent 10.11.21

Alex B. Goode
no, unfortunately you cannot farm, although it can respawn there if the eggs are not destroyed

E
EMPs 10.11.21

the moment passed twice, once "helped", the second time I read into the terminal and immediately slammed Sally.
The raiders seem to have settled all the same, although it is not clear who pumped out the water for them) If I remember correctly, periodically the respawn of swamps and raiders occurs (as well as on other locks)

A
Alex B. Goode 10.11.21

By the way, I also crashed this Sally even before the water was pumped out, moreover, I accidentally decided to steal some trifle from his pocket for the sake of curiosity (he was just starting to play), and he got into a fight ... I regretted later. Then I somehow read that he really was a gopnik, and I felt better