3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mehabr 10.11.21 09:58 pm

Mission Completion Ratings (Alekhine's Gun)

Who knows what about the ratings? I only found that they are Professional, Assassin, Wolfhound and Ghost. In principle, I understand that the fewer murders, etc., the higher the rating. But I would like more details. I myself have passed the first mission two times, the second passage greatly improved the result. And in general, at the difficulty level "Difficult", can they give the Ghost? What is "Noise", how to reduce it? In general, we share.

So far it turns out like this:
(the number of points is approximate)

Newbie - 45 points
(there may be another 1 or even two ranks, the gap in points is large)
Saboteur - 131 points
Assassin - 171 points
(there may be 1 or even two more ranks, the gap with glasses big)
Professional - 234 points
Wolfhound - 285 points
Ghost - ??? glasses

About screenshots
In the first case, two main targets were killed, one with an electric shock, the other with a poisoned drink. He killed the guards with a stranglehold, only one with a knife, threw at him.
In the second case, he tried to limit himself to a minimum in terms of murders. He killed Fritz at the beginning on the street, then two Fritz on the first floor of the prison in order to take possession of the officer's uniform. And then another one near the room where the safe with the film, as he scolded me for breaking the door.

Spoiler
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok312 10.11.21

Mehabr Is the
game out? Hmm, came out, so how's the toy?

M
Mehabr 10.11.21

strelok312
http://forums.playground.ru/death_to_spies_3/vpechatleniya_ot_igry-896877/

M
Mehabr 10.11.21

I watched a video from the developer, where he promises a quick passage to the Ghost, and says (if I understood correctly) that only targets should be killed on the Ghost! Killing someone else will prevent you from getting the Ghost. But at the same time he knocks down the guard. And, as a result, does not receive the Ghost)

M
Mehabr 10.11.21

I improved my result on the first mission, but I still didn't get a ghost. Received the title of Wolfhound, with 285 points. Only killed targets. The doctor was electrocuted, injected with a syringe with air into the officer. He hid the Doctor and the Officer in the closets. I also knocked out two soldiers, one at the very beginning, and another - an officer on the first floor of the prison. I hid the first, but not the second. Maybe because of this, they did not give the Ghost? (((

Spoiler

M
Mehabr 10.11.21

It turned out that the number of non-lethally knocked out opponents does not affect the rating. You can also not put them in closets, etc. The main thing is not to be found by other NPCs. That is, at the first level, only the doctor should be hidden from the main goals. Also, the rating was not affected by the fact that I changed clothes only once. And it also didn't matter that I completed the mission twice as fast. Improved the time result from 23 minutes to 11. But with all this, all the same 285 points, and Wolfhound rating.

A
AL5 10.11.21

I often have a "maniac" rating)

A
AnatolyKest 10.11.21

Mehabr
Ghost mode really get, the main thing is no fines. Including melee, bodies, etc. More penalties, worse rating. Therefore, in any location there is a set of clothes, the question is how to get through (sometimes you will be tortured to whistle), it is easier when there is a tranquilizer, but they do not always give it.

Saboteur
Professional
Wolfhound
Ghost of the
Butcher missed because there are jokers for this.

SPOILER AERT

M
Mehabr 10.11.21

tolkus
Cool! Thank you, I will know that even a non-lethal effect on opponents is a fine! Special thanks for the video!