3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Simon friendly 10.11.21 10:07 pm

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Plot Analysis (Spoilers) (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Guys, I just went through Black Ops 3, and whether a sleepless night spent playing the game influenced me, or something else ... In general, I did not quite understand the essence of the game's plot, or rather its denouement. Who went to the end and figured it out, can you explain a few things?
Is this the same virus that was in the previous ones in the BO parts? Why did GG, leaving the building, identify himself as Taylor? What's going on in the plot anyway? Was it all real? In the end, to be honest, I got pretty confused. Who understood - explain in detail, please
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Simon friendly 10.11.21

What is it connected with?

s
seravr 10.11.21

I stopped following the plot and tried to understand after chapter 3

G
GhostNaMe 10.11.21

1. Yes, the same virus that was in the first part of the game.
2. He called himself Taylor because all this time we played for him. Except for the first and second missions, respectively.
3. In general, after the results of the first mission, they try to save the player in the hospital by implanting this "cyber soldier". But it doesn't work, the mission operative dies, and we went through all the other missions for Taylor.
4. Yes, really, but partially, because all missions after 2 are Taylor's memories.

S
Simon friendly 10.11.21

GhostNaMe
So what did we look for as Taylor Taylor? After all, even in cutscenes, we are shown our appearance, etc.
They say that GG simply absorbed part of his personality at the end, with the help of DNI.
And that strange black creature in glitches, before the end of the game ...

S
Simon friendly 10.11.21

And as far as I understand, GG shot himself

G
GhostNaMe 10.11.21

Simon Friendly
GG had some glitches in his head, so he imagined that he was not Taylor, but himself.

The fact that he killed himself in the end is also a figment of his imagination, embodied by that black creature.