3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
max heat 7 09.11.19 03:15 am

Fatal Blow and all that (Mortal Kombat 11)

Tell me you don't hate have all these x-rays, fatal blow, crushing blows?
That is, tired of watching the same inserts that CAN NOT be MISSED! Plus, the pace in 11 parts, so to speak, ... just slow and these downloads, the data transmission to the server at the end of the battle, the constant load.... God, like a jelly float.
Apparently for me will remain an ultimatum for the Sega fighting game reference in terms of speed and pace, and the first MK for the atmosphere. 10kA was good, if not bundles combo at boys Oh boys STRIKES !!
In General, I think мк11 missing the proverbial fan
What do you think about this, people?
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 09.11.19

Just to clog up the next, nor what the theme of the forum.

a
azumixxl 09.11.19

max heat 7
all the way through.And with each patch nethery rule the game.
Transfer to the server spans a second.If you have an Internet tormoznoy and in modern games you play are not worth it. Swim in that for about floundering.

M
MDMAbitch 09.11.19

max heat 7
The game, of course. But this fatal blow...to put it mildly, do not like. Even there is no system, would be okay for a great combo given this opportunity, and it is given just when the opponent has low HP... would the option to disable it or something.

k
kulerzag2009qz 09.11.19

how some people love to complain, so much whining around the game, not constructive criticism, highlighting the problems and stupidly whining and nagging on forums, YouTube, the horror

s
s-Freddy-s 09.11.19

I agree,why it would be impossible to turn them off?Well I play in the tower,and I can without any of the bullshit you want.

A
Aligambro 09.11.19

Have nekotoryeh is fatalblow unfairly stronger need nerf, or APAT and those with whom he has a normal start ( to give normal armor). In Scorpio citerna, from Noob Saibot, Gerosa, from JAXA.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 09.11.19

s-Freddy-s
Put coach, forbid your opponent to use a Fatal Blow, also do not use voila, you have a tower without a this stuff.

PS: whining on an empty place, honestly.

D
DarkPrince9507 09.11.19

max heat 7 wrote:
10kA was good, if not bundles combo at boys Oh boys STRIKES !!
Well, if you're used to remember one or two specials. reception and one combo then it might be worth to play with friends and not to go online? But if you don't like game mechanics that no one was a novelty, probably to buy its not worth it.