3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sirius_pM 10.11.21 10:11 pm

I am looking for gameplay mods. (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

In general, guys, I need mods that simply add content to the game, that is, new trunks, new suits, artifacts, locations and possibly even quests. But, most importantly, they do not change anything, that is, do not touch the old weapon, and the new one was distributed to NPCs, sold from merchants, etc. etc. I hope, you understood me. Thanks in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruslain 10.11.21

And you can't look in the fashion files, well, if you sit for a couple of hours, you can climb something interesting, and you will find it. There is even a separate tab for weapons.

R
Ruslain 10.11.21

How do you want the old trunks not to change :?
Then you'd better download Lost Alpha more precisely, you can get acquainted with it, you can find there a lot of interesting things for yourself.

S
Sirius_pM 10.11.21

Ruslain
I played in LA, and I almost got through (if I hadn't started crashing all the time). It's not that, I wrote what I need.

h
han298 10.11.21

Yes, there are probably no such mods) All mods in one way or another affect the balance in the game, in any case, which are not made on the knee. Well, you can try a couple - Arsenal mod and Sigerous mod for PM. It is precisely Sigerous that suits your requirements the most, although of course it has many drawbacks compared to other global modifications ... Well, you look - it might come in)

P
Phil anselmo 10.11.21

Sirius_pM
OP 2, PHOTOGRAPHER on Shadow of Chernobyl, SGM 2.2 on Call of Pripyat. In general, look at Ap-pro or AMK sites. Everything is described there, read and decide what you need.

s
saa0891 10.11.21

Sirius_pM

You will find such mods, because that is why he is a mod to add a new one.
And so I strongly advise
OGSE 0.6.9.3
F.O.T.O.G.R.A.F
old barrels are also naturally there, as well as a bunch of new weapons, quests, locations, opportunities and new original ideas, at what the mods are made very soundly, nothing crashes and works stably, unlike the same LA.
STALKER is such a series that until now no one has made a game of this level, but mod F.O.T.O.G.R.A.F, I don't even know if a similar game will ever come out, with such original features, you can read more in my blog.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/stalker_shadow_of_chernobyl/s_t_a_l_k_e_r_f_o_t_o_g_r_a_f_chuzhoj_sredi_svoih-163809/

S
Sirius_pM 10.11.21

Stabilizator30
OP 2 ok, fits.
saa0891
It's not that. But thanks, anyway. Thanks to all.

A
ALFA_Stalker 10.11.21

Try Lost Alfa