3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BLACK_VIT 09.11.19 03:16 am

Discussion of optimization (Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3)

much lag and the low
76 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 09.11.19

BeoWulf_11
Try to disable MSI Afterburner if you have it. But in General I would not recommend this game, because a) the story in the game, b) there are exceptional gg American, implanting freedom and democracy, in) monotonous gameplay and tasks from the category Azaz, where the separatists have children devour, go and kill them all consists in the lesson of high point and vypila all the enemies from a safe distance, repeat as necessary with different angle of attack, mission accomplished. g) empty and open world d) cranberry is served in large quantities. Oh Yes subject: special brakes did not notice during the game, but the drawdown was from time to time.

b
biduk 09.11.19

Muskrat
MSI AFTERBURNER IS NOT PRESENT. but I disabled vertical sync are on the pirates lag horror

H
Hitrii 09.11.19

On 2 cores of Athlon with 4 gigs of Opera and 1гигом plugs жити440 at 1024x768 and minimaltech gives 20фпс. Third kruzis high gave birth to fps more.

b
bushmaster 09.11.19

Overclock[er]
in

V
Vladimir Kara 09.11.19

Slava74oren
Well XS!, I7 4790K 4,5 Ghz, 16 Gb 1866Mhz, GTX1080.... tell me what I need to upgrade???

G
GeRR_Praetorian 09.11.19

Vladimir Kara
Strange, of course optimization. Don't understand what there is to slow down! Most importantly, if this game can deliver a resolution of 2560 x 1440, the fps in battle dipped to 49 with a single gtx 1080. Yesterday on YouTube I found a video like in this game to activate SLI. Small dances with a tambourine was. In the end, if you put a little more resolution 2880 by 1620 when SLI fps in hard batches were 58. Already you can play. But, if you set the SLI even at 4k resolution, the fps dropped to 53. As it is a well known game where you need a fast camera and fast accurate targeting at the enemy or any object, in such games, if fps 49-53 feel uncomfortable when you rotate the camera. The benefit of a different game, sniper elite 4 well optimized! What is so bad is not clear! Wait for the patches! While going through the Witcher 3 again, Andromeda, Outlast 2, Siberia.

S
Svart Sol 09.11.19

Warm the soul comments about 5 fps)))) pirates and nobles should suffer.

t
treffff 09.11.19

frieze at all, regardless of the power of the PC. Thus the question arises: is the patch expected? although the game itself. Go to the bots shoot. Beginning at least is not impressed. Maybe next will be interesting tasks, but it is unlikely.
friezes usually after an hour of game start. Hard when it's not blinking. I have the feeling something is clogged, and the machine is not cleared. I think with the hard drive connected.

N
NuKoLb 09.11.19

treffff
I have no frieze, on the hard disk and SSD trizila stopped,
more is always prikolnoe that the game is low consumes 3.6 GB of memory, and very high is also 3.6 ))) when the minimum system requirements written 2GB and eats 3.6 on all settings, tried in other games and there's all the rules, so it is with this game
of RAM to 11гб reached,
by the way, on a hard boot 2-3 minutes, and the SSD in 40 seconds

l
legusor 09.11.19

game version 1.01
amd fx 8320 4.5 GHz
16 gb RAM 1866MHz
gtx 1080 2020\10500мгц
a regular hard drive

play in the fully maximum Gravano in 1920x1080 + vsync and antialiasing everywhere stable 60fps without a problem.
when resolving 3200х1800 average fps at 40-45.

a
atmaROZ 09.11.19

While in the car (for the first time at the beginning of the story, the field in the course) was not, it was by. Even the thought was, that's great, optimized from...
But it was short-lived. Cars immediately began nardecchia joists. Tried to take the Outpost in this slideshow - no comment)

t
treffff 09.11.19

атмаROZ.
try to play without a car

D
DisDrak 09.11.19

laptop
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4500U CPU @ 1.80 GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4 GHz
8192MB RAM
AMD Radeon HD 8600/8700M 2048 MB
25-30 fps consistently on minimal 1366х720. Calculator tasset)

P
Protocol10 09.11.19

It is a stable +30 fps ,because even console a minumum of 30 fps. 25-30 is lagausie the bottom you have. The pleasure of the gameplay tends to zero.

a
atmaROZ 09.11.19

treffff
After the appearance of the machine in the story, the lag started, regardless of its use. Walk all the same. Tabla BALDMAN curve.

I tried to replace the content of game.cfg, taking it from the theme files.
Generally changes for the better noticed. Identical terrible lag in all tested variations. And tried a lot...
In General: at the same time on the PC (on different drives) installed two repak:

1). from R. G. Mechanics Tablet: BALDMAN
2). R. G. Freedom - Tablet : CODEX

= Launched from R. G. Freedom at the same saves from the bellows - lag
= Launched from R. G. Freedom from zero (completely demolishing the old folder Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 from a Saved game, starting all over again) - lag (starting at the already familiar scheme, since both are for the first time in the car).
= Launched from R. G. Freedom replacing all the magic recipes changes game.cfg - lagi
(Repak from R. G. Freedom already removed after the experiments, as is also the hat with furs)

= Like dancing with the config in the release from R. G. Mechanics - lag.
= The run R. G. Mechanics - replacing BALDMAN on Tablet : CODEX - also lags

Conclusion: optimizacija G.
Waiting for real solutions on a global scale.

t
treffff 09.11.19

атмаROZ.
The same game was Deleted after I got on the story train. Throughout the game, aim bots is not interesting. Lagi. We noticed a pattern: I start the game, everything is fine, sit in the car, go on a mission, getting,doing a good job. Out of area job, the job is scored and there is a window with all statistics and then start lagi. Shooting in principle, I was no longer pinned. Thought maybe there would be something track. Was the same crap that the feces of-duty and battle. When I realized that he can carry a sniper rifle, machine, gun drone, 10 conventional grenades and stuff the desire to play is gone.

a
atmaROZ 09.11.19

treffff
And I have noticed such an incident, or rather an ambush: the prologue to Repack all the flies, it would seem Ah well done, everything is fine...
BUT: as soon As the first action when you find yourself behind the wheel of a fucking Cornfield - welcome to a slideshow. Once and for all.
That comes in contrast with the open world: of Course, with Far Cry 4 too, not everything went smoothly at first, but when swung, the game began to fly, and not slabicky settings, nice, good, travel game.
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 - in principle, I would have played, perhaps even passing the whole. But at the moment, my Repack, firewood and so on. buns, this is physically impossible. The game does not allow just to try to play it.
I see only one way out, simply wait until you will find a universal solution to the problem for systems like mine.
СпойлерCPU Intel Core i5-3330 3 Ghz/4core/SVGA HD Graphics 2500/ SIS.PL.MSI MS-7758 B75A-G41 4DDR-III / NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 - 2Gb DDR-5 Gainward / DirectX 11 / OS Windows7 х64bit / 8Gb(RAM)|| g2460Pqu Gaming Monitor [144 Hz] 1920x1080 Full HD TN (WLED)

t
treffff 09.11.19

атмаROZ.
I have a slightly more powerful: 3470 and 970, but apparently of iron does not. Lag and ай7 with 1080

G
GROM-RU 09.11.19

treffff
my old man IBM gives 23-20 fps on medium settings, on high way gives same fps, but sags to 11-13 in the bunker and when you switch sight

note of this report: 5/16/2017, 17:02:23

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 15063)
Language: Russian (Regional Setting: Russian)
System Manufacturer: Alienware
System Model: M17xR4
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3820QM CPU @ 2.70 GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.7 GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: RAM 8142MB
Page File: 12055MB used 1974MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (120Hz)
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M
Dedicated Memory: 2017 MB
Description: Speakers (Sound Blaster Recon3Di)

S
Sha-R 09.11.19

Muskrat
All zampoleri, and I just went to the torrent to download to check and then all complain that this benchmark is their sad