3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Ploshadka 11.11.21 12:29 pm

Reinstall Windows 7 Performance Degraded (Advanced)

Here is my hardware
Processor: Intel (R) Core 2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80 Ghz @ .79 Ghz
RAM: 2 GB
Windows 7 sp1 32-bit system
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT Video card I

don't know much about my PC. 2-3 years ago we installed Windows 7 professional. The computer worked well, without lags. Max Payne 3. Skyrim.Mafia 2 .Total played without lags. In Total war, rome 2 played on low system normally (there were rarely lags, during a siege there, when there were a lot of people).
Recently I myself reinstalled windows 7 sp 1 professional the same. Disk pirate (for some reason, old 2013, there were all 2013 built-in firewood, as it were). CPU and RAM out of the blue without programs were loaded by 40-60%. Browser opened at 70- 80%. I downloaded the program Driver booster 3. He found and updated everything himself, it seemed to be easier.
I go to Rome 2, the computer lags already at the initial screening of the Creative assambley presentation. Before reinstalling Windows, the game was not calmly going on.
In general, performance has dropped dramatically.
I read write articles saying it is necessary to change the swap file (2 GB RAM set the paging file 1512 Mb)
Like the hard drive is damaged (broken, etc.)
I can vinda left such a dozen other set says the best windows 7 runs, optimized well, the old zhleze moreover. What's the matter with the wood or the hard drive is damaged?
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 11.11.21

To talk about the state of the hard drive, you need to see its SMART. You need to look in the task manager, which processes are loading the system and solve something with them. And you don't need to use any assemblies, they build any nonsense there.

M
Meniuris 11.11.21

Ploshadka Go
to the properties of the hard disk, select the "Service" tab, and click "Check"

E
EvgenyDMT 11.11.21

Ploshadka
Increase the swap up to 4GB, put firewood for the chipset and vidyashki fresh http://www.nvidia.ru/download/driverResults.aspx/94919/ru old delete.In the device manager, see what mode the disk is working in

Spoiler

l
legusor 11.11.21

either the computer is fucked up, or the hard drive is dying.

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

Are Auto Updates Enabled?

N
Nivellen 11.11.21

Comp inherited?) 00)
In general, find a couple more forums about pc and maybe they will help you there.

R
RicoChico 11.11.21

I would swing a clean Seven from the off site and roll a crack. Well, the drivers are modern.

S
Sergnikow 11.11.21

Ploshadka Launch the
lagging igrulyu and use MSI AfterBurner in Monitoring mode
or AIDA64, tab -
Screw sensors check with HD Tune Pro
PS, the hardware needs to be updated more often;)

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

EvgenyDMT Event
tabs like you do not have for some reason, And 4 GB is not a lot for the swap file ??

_
_B1aD3_ 11.11.21

go to the "task manager" and see what is loading. most often svchost.exe - if yes, downloads updates, cut it both in the panel and in the services (OS update). Please!

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

EvgenyDMT
I updated the firewood through a third-party software. It looks for and updates firewood itself Driver boost is called

E
Eroppo 11.11.21

Ploshadka wrote:
Downloaded the program Driver booster 3
It's better to spend a normal time and download normal firewood manually, and not the universal garbage that is put by such govnoprog - it may well be because of this and problems

P
Ploshadka 11.11.21

nikita2112
Yes included

_
_B1aD3_ 11.11.21

Firewood, firewood, because they are the problem. Forget about firewood, they definitely don't load the system.

r
raevskiy42 11.11.21

Ploshadka
I somehow tried to install drivers through this nasty driver booster, my usb port drivers flew so I don’t need