3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ulisses_184 11.11.21 02:09 pm

Virgil the human turned hostile (Fallout 4)

a few days after giving the serum, a notification appeared "talk to virgil", but when I come to him he is hostile, although I did nothing to him
15 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 11.11.21

Was the whey stale? )

To be honest, a similar problem is often complained about, but I did not pay attention to whether it was solved or not. I myself had this once, but there I tracked down a criminal and he immediately became hostile when he saw me, although there was a task to "talk". After the murder, the "talk" was done. So I don't know if it was a bug or it should be in that case.

j
johndark 11.11.21

I went through this quest. I returned to him, there is already a man sitting there. And he is not hostile. Probably this is a glitch.

p
papanduro 11.11.21

Ulisses_184
And what did you answer to the question about joining the Institute? Maybe your decision influenced?

U
Ulisses_184 11.11.21

papanduro the
main quest went along the path of the institute, but if after the main quest you sit in his cave until he becomes a human virgil will not be hostile

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.11.21

I went through the institute, brought him the serum when I became a father for the second time) He said a few days later to come in, I went in, talked to him, he generously offered to take all his trash as a reward, and that's it. And literally an hour ago I looked at him at the light, and the Protectron and the turrets immediately started shooting at me. Well, the scientist himself, of course. Failed, did not reboot. In general, I try not to reboot because of the correctness or incorrectness of the passage, in the next passage I will do better differently. If there is any, this is the passage

a
archer2106 11.11.21

ZlobnyDed
is such a glitch when you come to him in power armor

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.11.21

archer2106
It seems that they are all afraid of power armor there ..
Spoiler So I did not understand, why the heck he needed it. Apparently, the name of the quest is "Honor or dishonor" for a reason. He wanted to be kind, I guess?

T
ToxaSteep 11.11.21

archer2106
ATP
took off the power unit and a miracle happened))

j
johndark 11.11.21

Like a glitch. I was always there in power armor and nothing. I went through everything from 1 time.

U
Unsend 11.11.21

With power, a glitch often happens - the same in the bunker for distress signals and with hostages, etc. And here I have agr just as soon as I go in and don’t care with or without power. Every time I overloaded until the moment I entered and what the current did not do - lvlov 40 upnul - it still aggravates - for the institute, and for the minutemans and for the subway, and even though you crack) You could have entered the first time to get the quest to collect the installation without power. ? ... In short, he gored me, I shot him :)

U
Ulisses_184 11.11.21

Unsend did
you come in the same armor?

a
aist16 11.11.21

He brought Virgil a serum for the active quest, and in the proposed dialogue there is no option - to give, only - to refuse.
The arrow (select answer) down indicates an empty space, the other 3 options lead to a fight and the murder of Virgil.
And in the end they write: "The quest has failed." Passed behind the BS, but, at the very beginning, only after the second visit to the Institute, when he persuaded Lee to return to the BS.

Y
Yasha Skripalshchikov 11.11.21

PANCAKE: I forgot to save, I thought the turrets would shoot at me in Virgil's cave, well, I blew them up like that, and then Virgil became hostile. I don't know how to solve this problem, and the code for zero aggression, and just tried
PS my last save was in the airplane

I
Igor Van 11.11.21

Yes, it helped me to remove the power armor. The power armor came, he immediately started shooting. I took it off, came to him and the quest was completed)))

B
BlackTigerTK 11.11.21

Igor Wang
Didn't the Targeting HUD stand on the Power Armor helmet by any chance?