3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zombn 11.11.21 04:56 pm

(Pirate. V1.7 Repack from the Engineers. Problem in the multiplayer game!) (Call of Duty: World at War)

Hello dear users, everyone. Those who downloaded the repack probably saw the moment that it is impossible to create a profile. (I read somewhere on the Internet, you can play through Tangle, or Garena) At the same time (a game profile is not needed). In general, the question is, how to play a network game (Not a joint campaign, namely network battles, team battles, etc.) through Tangle? (I downloaded the fix lan still does not see the hosts of people) And one more moment. It's not about the key of the disk, it's 100% because I already picked up the generator + the licensed one prescribes all the same 0 reatskiya PS Please do not write anything in terms of (Buy litsuha, etc.). Trust me, I'm trying to find a solution, and it's not very interesting to listen replica data. Thank you for your attention !!!!

11 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok312 11.11.21

Zombn
As for the replicas: I have a license and the last time I played on the network there was about 5 years ago, then there were already few servers, but now they probably don't exist at all, so the license is useless today.
And if on business, then the ports are open? Are you trying to play with a friend or just with someone? Screen of the problem, by the way, did you think that the multiplayer was simply cut out?

n
nikita2112 11.11.21

Can't see the hosts of people because they are not there? The game is ancient.

l
lotus101 11.11.21

No offense, but if you want to play with other people (not with a friend), then in no way, because in the tangle there are almost zero people, a maximum of 20 mb people.

Z
Zombn 11.11.21

lotus101
for a given minute 100 people on the host cod. (In tangle)

Z
Zombn 11.11.21

nikita2112
Not a fig, there are hosts, just the trouble is that the network profile is not created just-for-all, you can see the answer.

Z
Zombn 11.11.21

strelok312
Everything is present in the repack, there is even an explanation of how to connect to the hosts, but again, why does not it see in the tangle (Ports have nothing to do with it at all) there is a problem in protection. (Looks like they thought it over at that time, the result of the protection cannot be bypassed, you do not create a network profile). (Even if the license key to register the total is the same.)

Z
Zombn 11.11.21

In general, I expect more sound decisions. (For it cannot be that it was impossible to play on a pirate in network battles.) It simply does not add up theoretically (For, strange as it may seem, he sees a joint campaign, so he must see the rest)

A
ARM_SERJ 11.11.21

The dude plays it a little on a license, and you still hope to play a pirate with someone?

Z
Zombn 11.11.21

ARM_SERJ
Believe me , what I saw and I know, everything is possible, you just need to turn on the brains. (And the moment, I have a license disk with my friend, it finds servers there for almost 3400 thousand (version 1.0). But I don't know whether they play or not. But it doesn't change the essence of the matter, you need to understand what is the reason why the local servers are empty , although the tangle is on, and there are connections with all.

Z
Zombn 11.11.21

qaz0wsx
where does the Company of Heroes ??? you threw me the wrong link.

Z
Zombn 11.11.21

I'm waiting for a solution to the problem (If there are suggestions in terms of creating a pirate network profile, I will be glad to hear it!)