3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AiSPQR 11.11.21 04:56 pm

Why is Russia so happy about the situation with refugees in Europe?

and who are you? well, probably at least a creative and original personality, writing all sorts of highly cultured blobs. oh sorry, but you're a schoolboy, well, it happens, it's age. at the age of 15 it is always like that, it seems that you understand everything better than anyone, and you see everything with an exceptional, not clouded look. Believe me, you are the same as everyone else, you are the same cattle.
118 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fluffy_Dumpling 11.11.21

stalker7162534 Are you happy
? Rather ironic! Europe itself is to blame for the refugee situation!

T
The_Bulldozer 11.11.21

stalker7162534

Why are the bydlomasses in Russia so happy about the problems with refugees in Europe?

Oh, just look - who, or rather - "INTO" returned to us, like herpes. ... ... oh lol, I don't even know whether to laugh or cry. Really, really, dear dump, they drove you away with pissing rags. ... ... where did you come to us again ?! Even there they couldn’t stand you that you, like an offended girl, again brought your “grotesque” carcass here, knowing full well that the people here remember that you are a balabol and a liar. Yes, yes, "I'm too lazy to prove the obvious."

What is the essence?

What, in fact, Volkogonov and Solzhe will tell you, they will not lie, right ?! They won't lie ?!

Europe has given shelter to people fleeing death.

Hmmm, maybe. This requires the presence of proofs, or do you want to say - that without exception ALL migrants, especially from African and Arab countries that do not take part in hostilities, are completely "saved" ?!

Among the million refugees, there were hundreds of thugs.

Did you personally count them in Germashka ?! As well as the loss of the Red Army in 100,500 trililar ?! Or did the liar Rezun give you a calculator ?!

(who, the puppeteers pushed to the atrocities)

Yes ?! So tell me about them, come on - who is it.

did something bad.

They just came to live on benefits, not to work and have a little local population - to build their own semblance of a nano-caliphate. They just want to cut out the damned kafirs, homosexuals (oppa stalker, how do you like this moment, huh ?! By the way, how are you, sharmut, are already ready to become truly faithful, huh ?! Yes or no ?!

Why did this cause such mad joy among some Russian citizens

? Why not ?! Evrashka is reaping the fruits of the policy of multiculturalism and tolerance - they themselves have introduced them. Now, eat with a full spoon. The rest just stand to the side and laugh.

(bydlomass)?

Take it easy, you dump, otherwise someone will ask you a sneaky question, like "but you don't accept rabies yourself." After all, you won't be able to answer, as you always fallomorphize - well, like when I soaked you in calla lilies with a question about the export of gerych from Afgan. By the way, remind - that with the export of drugs from Afghanistan - Pindostana was able to reduce it, or. ... ... or . ... ... come on, continue.

Probably out of envy.

Oh yes, we are so lacking freeloaders and FGMnuts from liberals like you, Nemtsov and Lyoshka Karnavalny. We need more freaks.
You are simply enchanting, apparently the years of your group kicking have done their job here - you have become not just a liberal balabol. You've become a steam-powered terpilla. ... ...

"He who is happy himself does not wish harm to others."

Indeed, whoever is happy cuts off the heads of shaitans like you, although what I mean is when this cut off head prevented the liberal from living. ... ...

ZY Honestly, run away from here. You have opened up enough. They won't joke at you, scoff at you, tease you, catch on lies as they used to - your time has passed (and of course, you just ran away like a girl). Deal with it. Your pathetic attempts to raise a wave are even more pitiful than Lechaim Gemmoralny - at least he tried to "plant" his brother (that is, there is already a vector of activity). ... ...

T
Tiger goose 11.11.21

Something I did not observe that someone was happy. I hear more about bewilderment. Many do not understand why they are letting in, because according to the statistics of the European Union, there are real refugees among the arrivals, that would not lie, no more than 30 percent. The rest arrived in Europe with fake Syrian passports from other countries and thus are de facto immigrants, but not refugees ...

M
Mr. Rifleman 11.11.21

What words have it all been written! It would be better if I wrote directly that "Russia is shit", as you really love to do it.

M
Mr. Rifleman 11.11.21

The_Bulldozer
I would put your post in a frame on his profile, because everything is correct :)

T
The_Bulldozer 11.11.21

Paul Abrams [Mr. Strelok]

On his profile, you can just hang his own quote "I'm too lazy to prove the obvious" against the background of Novodvorskaya and "prisoners of psychiatric hospitals for Yeltsin." Well, or that dude who nailed his little toy car to the square - the whole essence of Stalkir's resistance as a fighter against the regimes. Against his background, even the grant-eaters and the crazy Akhedzhakova look like Rembami. ... ...

M
Mr. Rifleman 11.11.21

The_Bulldozer
Agree. Now, by the way, his brothers in mind will come running here, and if the topic is not erased in 30 minutes, then you will have to wait for the next shit, which will stretch over a hundred posts. I'll probably sit at Gamebanana for the time being - no one smiles at Russia there, at least.

T
The_Bulldozer 11.11.21

Svalker, here I read your stuffing. ... ... actually:

"If you can't sleep, then it's not a sin to plump alone. For a computer allows you to communicate with the world."

Listen, but this explains everything - you’ll get drunk, and you see liberalism in color, you see the trillions of things Beria has eaten under Art 121, etc.
Well, yes - the computer is, as I understand it, this is your limit of resistance. ... ...
You should have gone - checked, maybe you are a relative of Yeltsin - lying, balabolish, thumping, inadequate. And that is not enough, genes are all the same, all the same are not crocodiles. ... ...

Well, a question for filling -
"And after this video, three homosexuals changed their orientation to normal."

And you personally checked it ???

ZY I'll just remind you - not a necrophile anymore. Have respect for them.

M
Mage Hermit 11.11.21

Now he will definitely be banned

T
The_Bulldozer 11.11.21

Paul Abrams [Mr.Strelok]

Now, by the way, his brothers in mind will

run here , Do not run, he is a "minority" here, in any sense.

which will stretch over a hundred posts.

I doubt. The patient knows how to pump young minds, but people with experience who have gutted his essence more than once - he cannot compete. He throws in and runs away, and only after a couple of days he necroposts the thread. Apparently running to Yeltsin for a stash, simultaneously wiping himself with a volume of Mandelstam. ... ...

I'll probably sit at Gamebanana for the time being - no one smiles at Russia there, at least.

Do you seriously think the stuffing of a juvenile alcoholic-liberal with a mania for resistance is "chmyr" ?! Mwahaha. In the small subconscious of Stalkir, it is nothing more than an excuse to remind about oneself and "resist". Suddenly Piet notices him - he will make him a second wife. ... ...

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

stalker7162534
Well, our people must somehow gloat, otherwise it is sad to live with a dollar for 80 rubles, and patriotism does not allow to blame Putana and Raisa. It's easier to live this way) Well, at least our Crimea! At least somewhere now it will be possible to rest, but although not .... After all, the dollar is 80 rubles and in the Crimea everything has become 3 times more expensive. Already people are dumping from there, because living with those salaries is unrealistic there. Well, although they themselves wanted to go to Russia) As a result, they ruined their economy by the annexation of the Crimea and gave the indigenous Crimeans a "fabulous" gift

b
burn the console 11.11.21

Lisstoman For the
first time in two years, your comment did not make you vomit.
You're healthy? and Worms?

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

burn consoles
Yes, I don't give a shit)

b

Lisstoman
It's clear what a shit, I just decided to ask if you got any infection? Zika for example

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

burn the console
No, I'm fine)

b

Lisstoman
Ok, no pain, Pascal is coming soon

L
Lisstoman 11.11.21

burn the console
Well xx80ti won't be released soon, so don't worry yet)

M
MunchkiN 616 11.11.21

Probably because if you look at other people's problems it seems less, pochany.

N
Nivellen 11.11.21

Everyone will still have their own opinion, why smear each other?

L
Liniksxp 11.11.21

Why be happy that the EU has covered the influx of refugees ... after all, they themselves are to blame, let them loose themselves, and so on.