3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AiSPQR 11.11.21 04:56 pm

Why is Russia so happy about the situation with refugees in Europe?

and who are you? well, probably at least a creative and original personality, writing all sorts of highly cultured blobs. oh sorry, but you're a schoolboy, well, it happens, it's age. at the age of 15 it is always like that, it seems that you understand everything better than anyone, and you see everything with an exceptional, not clouded look. Believe me, you are the same as everyone else, you are the same cattle.
118 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr_Drift_RU 11.11.21

Hmm, one gets the impression that a personal confrontation remains from the battle of opinions. In the name of testosterone, in the name of [insert homosapiens].
But on the topic, I don't see anything joyful. For refugees flee from destruction from the places where their ancestors lived. And the same hated terrorists, parasites are running in place with them, and here sadness should shift towards the euro union, but no. They called themselves, together with an overseas friend.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Dr_Drift_RU
"They called themselves"
What do you mean?

T
Tiger goose 11.11.21

I recently left a message where I noticed that the author deleted a large part of his posts. Now he is gone. Does the author have an administrative resource or is it a bot of one of the moderators created a long time ago for provocations?

P
Podvipodvertov 11.11.21

This whole refugee situation has been greatly exaggerated by the Russian media. All this was done so that no matter how bad it was for a Russian person to live, he turned on the TV and saw how many refugees there are and what chaos they are sowing there. After that, he exhales with the thought that somewhere is worse than his in Rashka and will continue to give his entire salary to the good deputies and the president under the guise of any invented laws and keep quiet with a contented face.
With the scoop there was something similar, people were told how bad life is in the USA, that even some sincerely believed in how good it was that they were not born there. But in reality, everything was quite the opposite.
There is a refugee problem in Europe, but it is not as inflated as it is interpreted by our media. Europeans lived as before, go about their business, work, raise children, etc.
And how are we? Why build a normal life, try something, when it is cheaper and easier to fill the already brainless people with lodges about how bad it is and how good it is with us, after which these people will buy another liter of vodka, swell and go to bed with a satisfied snout.

G
Gauguin 11.11.21

Europe has really sheltered poor people. She sheltered - and substituted her ass for them, bending over with cancer. Liberalism is the same. It is also necessary to teach children in European schools to "multiculturalism" and that it would be nice now to adopt the culture of the poor and unfortunate refugees at the same time. They are in full swing, yes.

PS - I read the comments ... oh, I love liberals and leftists, they are so cute ...

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Gauguin
Liberalism is the pursuit of freedom.
"More than anything, slaves do not hate their masters,
but those who have become free."
Marcus Porcius Cato

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Tiger Goose
Recently, I left a message where I noticed that the author deleted a large part of his posts.

I myself was amazed that the moderator (why ?????) erased a lot in the topics. So why the hell was it necessary to erase the beginning of the topic "The next crime of the liberals"? The previous moderators did not see any crime. And the current one has grown maddened by his power.

c
creeping dumpling 11.11.21

Why do you mean Europe has no problems, as one liberal woman said, THIS IS ALL RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

creeping dumpling
Mark Porcius Cato is still remembered by mankind for a reason.

v
vzglydizugla 11.11.21

First, look at yourself, I'm afraid that everyone will find in themselves what the people in power are implementing. But the riffraff who was deprived of power always barks and breaks back.

S
Serafim_94 11.11.21

sneaking dumpling
Because this is really Russian propaganda. Europe has far fewer problems than our wonderful channels say. France has been filled with immigrants for so long that it's not even funny. Germany got a little crazy, yes. Only here's a big surprise - Europe is not limited to these two countries.

It is understandable - you have to talk about foreign horrors so that people are not distracted by how much *** is at home.

j
jeorje 11.11.21

made a disgusting, joy to my heart, we are such a people ..
recently I watched a program where they were told in an eerie voice that they were all sick with shopaholism, they say, hundreds of people queue up in the evening on sales days, climb over their heads in the morning, just to snatch some thing, they showed nightmarish shots, especially acute cases spend thousands of dollars on unnecessary toys, in general, everything is like under the Soviets, their morals; but our people are happy and far from material, because we have neither sales, nor thousands of dollars that could be thrown into the wind, and, of course, they will never show Rublev ladies for shopping; can show that there are still free channels, but there are fewer and fewer of them, just now Nabutov said that our censorship is already extremely close to the Soviet one ..

c
creeping dumpling 11.11.21

Serafim_94 Do you really think that everything is okay in Europe, for example I don't care how many euros I have in my pocket, if my president, the chancellor brings the president of the us slippers in his teeth. And it is not necessary to rub in that this is nonsense, when they began to iron Iraq, Germany and France are against. They were told your opinion is very important to us, but go yuh, whoever we want, we are bombing. And with what joy they raskherachil Libya, curry favor with the owners. For that fought for it and ran. Yes, and not everything is so bad with us, I remember how at 90 for a year and a half I did not receive a salary. And I remember how your vaunted geyropa called the creatures who kill children in schools and theaters, fighters for freedom and democracy. Not when the Russians did not have a lot of money and many allies, but your beloved burghers and monsieur, got in fat faces more than once or twice. And when the Bulgarians, Georgians and other not grateful creatures were cut out clean, your geyropa also shouted Russian propaganda. And the refugees were amused by the answer of the German political scientist, well, a year will pass and they will calm down. Cool dude, your daughter is raped by the crowd, but to hell with him, she's got a strong one year old and will pass. Shove yourself a good life deeper. Or are you already ready to endure everything for the grandmother? Yes, at the expense of France, was it there a couple of years ago, they burned cars, shops and whites were beaten like dogs, no propaganda again. Is it not there the neighborhoods where the police are afraid and are openly banning drugs, there is certainly no STE all Russian propaganda. Shove yourself a good life deeper. Or are you already ready to endure everything for the grandmother? Yes, at the expense of France, was it there a couple of years ago, they burned cars, shops and whites were beaten like dogs, no propaganda again. Is it not there the neighborhoods where the police are afraid and are openly banning drugs, there is certainly no STE all Russian propaganda. Shove yourself a good life deeper. Or are you already ready to endure everything for the grandmother? Yes, at the expense of France, was it there a couple of years ago, they burned cars, shops and whites were beaten like dogs, no propaganda again. Is it not there the neighborhoods where the police are afraid and are openly banning drugs, there is certainly no STE all Russian propaganda.

G
Gauguin 11.11.21

stalker7162534
Liberalism is the pursuit of freedom.
And at the same time to degradation.
"More than anything, slaves do not hate their masters,
but those who have become free.
Good quote, sorry not relevant to the topic.

S
Serafim_94 11.11.21

creeping dumpling
, dear, you need to be treated. From FGM. Good luck.

D
Dr_Drift_RU 11.11.21

stalker7162534, in the sense that they allowed, at their side, to organize armed coups, besides, Erdogan is a great combinator of earnings, arranges scams with bandits for an advantage, lives close by. With all this, the EU is mindlessly opening its borders. There is nothing to worry about.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Dr_Drift_RU
allowed, at their side, to organize armed coups

Duc to the side of the Russian Federation is much closer. What have we allowed?
And not a coup, but an uprising.

"Erdogan is a great money-changer, arranges scams with bandits for an advantage, lives nearby."
Did they say that on TV?
Spoiler: I read on one forum that Assad buys oil from ISIS.
"LIH grab the last oilfield Syrian regime.
Beginning in September 2015.
So on what works refinery Assad?
The ISIS capture the govt key-Held Syria oilfield.
Http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2015/ Sep-07/314270-isis-captures-parts-of-key-regime-held-syria-oilfield.ashx

If you don’t read English, send it to Google translator. "

T
Tomato77777 11.11.21

Someone ban him

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Crouching dumpling
And remember your vaunted geyropa called creatures that kill children in schools and theaters, fighters for freedom and democracy.

So you read European newspapers and watch European television? How many languages ​​do you speak?
(most likely you remembered what our propagandists gave you, and they often misinterpret words. or specifically look for words of all sorts of inadequacies that can be found everywhere)

H
Hitrii 11.11.21

Don't give a damn about the churbans refugees in Europe, the main thing is that gasoline hasn't risen in price.