3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AiSPQR 11.11.21 04:56 pm

Why is Russia so happy about the situation with refugees in Europe?

and who are you? well, probably at least a creative and original personality, writing all sorts of highly cultured blobs. oh sorry, but you're a schoolboy, well, it happens, it's age. at the age of 15 it is always like that, it seems that you understand everything better than anyone, and you see everything with an exceptional, not clouded look. Believe me, you are the same as everyone else, you are the same cattle.
118 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr_Drift_RU 11.11.21

stalker7162534, the Internet is not the first instance of truth, of course. But on the Internet, anyone can yell. That is why you can get acquainted with many opinions, if it is interesting, in contrast to the television broadcast.

A
AMBROSIA_ALEX 11.11.21

Svyatoslav Izmailov
On the contrary, there are fewer refugees in Europe than representatives of Caucasian nationality or Muslims in Russia for permanent residence.

M
Mage Hermit 11.11.21

Guys, we have a direct channel to Germany. Where is Rabbit ???
I should listen to her opinion ...

K
Klinokol 11.11.21

I thought topics about today's politics cannot be published on the forum (

N
Nikita237 11.11.21

the operator wrote:
Cattle
For example you

V
Vatafaker 11.11.21

An interesting observation.
There are a lot of posts in the
subject like : Toganoff wrote:
And now in Germany women are raped on Christmas.
How many were raped? dozens? Hundreds? or alone? Didn't you think it was stuffing? Do you know how many women are raped every day in our country, for example? 4000-5000 according to the statistics of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in recent years. Is it 12-13 rapes a day, without holidays and weekends 24/7,
or is there a juice in the fact that these are migrants? Maybe you can rape your own people and not migrants?
LOL

R
Rosenby 11.11.21

Watafucker
brother how many gang rapes? maybe just stop watching the gomikadze and read the tape, are you?

V
Vatafaker 11.11.21

Rosenby
group approximately 30% of this number.

s
stalker7162534 11.11.21

Klinokol
"I thought topics about the politics of today should not be published on the forum ("

"POLITICS of
politics, many no, women. [Greek politike].
2. Activities of state power in the field of governance and international relations; party, class, determined by their goals and interests.
Ushakov's Explanatory Dictionary. DN Ushakov. 1935-1940. "
Where in the refugee issue is the activity of state power? Where is the activity of any class? Maybe it is the refugees are a class?

f
falsh777 11.11.21

The author are you holding us for Ukrainians? Here they really rejoice in Russian troubles in comments on YouTube and other sites. And ours are dramatizing and ironic. But in fact, it's never funny. The victims are primarily ordinary people.

G
Garrus-1994 11.11.21

If we had our own refugees, we would be happy about them)

R
Rita Perminova 11.11.21

Did I go to Politosrach on time?

A
Alex coachman 11.11.21

Nobody is happy. There is a little of the same "We told you" about the results of tolerance, but personally I am sorry to see European cities in their current form, but this is just the beginning. Such beautiful, clean and safe cities were, which is really a pity.

h
hardcore007 11.11.21

falsh777
Lol, are you serious? Both on YouTube and on news sites, cotton wool is full like everyone else, including dill, so take off your rose-colored glasses

f
falsh777 11.11.21

hardcore007
You climb other sites.

h
hardcore007 11.11.21

falsh777
It's like, and what about you, on the third?

A
Alexator 11.11.21

hardcore007
why do I see mostly stoned, non-poetic rednecks like you? Seriously, you have brain cotton wool. why? Because you see her everywhere. However, you can give me an example of a patriot, who, without breaking into a squeal like you, could be called a patriot, but not cotton wool. Why am I asking you this? Just reaffirm your brain vata. After all, you will never and for no reason distinguish a patriot from cotton wool. you will still yell cotton wool. This means that you have an awesome inferiority complex and it seems to you that you have found someone to blame for all the troubles, although this is just a stereotype and a typical brainwashing on the Internet. So this is a deviation.

h
hardcore007 11.11.21

Alexator
Cattle? And who then are those "great Russians" who are lying under the fence, monkeys or patriots? You have a strange judgment about people.