3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 09.11.19 03:43 am

Outposts the Spartans (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I do not understand,what sense to MOP up the outposts of the Spartans if I started to play for them,or any quest, you can choose side?
31 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inspektor_73 09.11.19

RTYWD
Did you start to play for a mercenary. After a long chain of quests, you can choose who you will fight on the battlefield, but it is Eyewash.

R
RTYWD 09.11.19

Inspektor_73
So the Spartans also will have to put out have not yet picked a side?

M
Metalist1925 09.11.19

RTYWD
what prevents simply by to run?

R
RTYWD 09.11.19

Metalist1925
There's gold,captain well, well, stripped the Outpost notes

d
davidrf 09.11.19

Beat everybody! In Hades will understand!

G
Greshnik5126 09.11.19

RTYWD
There are no parties which can take, you play against everyone, but sometimes the needs of someone else by your actions, outside story assignments, can do nothing, the bounty on your head so as not to affect the plot of characters and dialogue.

I
Inspektor_73 09.11.19

RTYWD
Side not choose, there is a quest to battle where you can choose who to fight, but it's only one quest which is related to the choice of the parties. Then as Bay anyone.

m
mexal81 09.11.19

davidrf
Hades is a God.And Tartarus is where will understand!

L
Landerx 09.11.19

In fact, it is a defect that kills the essence of the confrontation between the two factions. But you can make it as it was influenced that if Sparta won in the region, and you for Athens, you were not allowed would then only stealth movement, if necessary. Or go hit the region.

d
davidrf 09.11.19

mexal81
Tartarus in Hades - the realm of the God Hades called.

A
ArXangel_ann 09.11.19

davidrf
mexal81
Tartarus is the bottomless abyss UNDER Hades where Zeus overthrew the titans and where they are. Mortals fall to Hades.
Hades is a God, and the Kingdom simultaneously. Here's a bit from wiki: Hades (ancient Greek. Ἀΐδης or ᾅδης, or Hades; the Romans Pluto, ancient Greek. Πλούτων, lat. Pluto — the "rich"; also Dit lat. Dis or Orc armor. Orcus) — in Greek mythology, the God of the underworld, dead and the name of the Kingdom of the dead.

d
davidrf 09.11.19

ArXangel_ann
And I'm talking about? The truth did not explain, but said the same. Thanks for the details!

A
ArXangel_ann 09.11.19

davidrf
well, I mean, Tartarus, not in Hades, and under. Ie is not part of it. And so it is all right))

V
Voin1 09.11.19

Yes, delusional is it that so often not only a fortress or camp, and even the temple can not be visited without the massacres of the unfortunate soldiers.

d
dilat 09.11.19

Воин1
Yeah, especially the cultists are unhappy... the Only camps that you can visit without massacre this is the start fighting on the battlefield for a certain direction

p
potter790 09.11.19

Воин1 wrote:
it is impossible to visit without the massacres of the unfortunate soldiers.
Well, that's your choice. First, there is a sense to visit the outposts where there are jobs. Second, if we arrange a massacre the gain levels very quickly,which is not Gud. Job and you do not want to make a massacre. Removed the arms and cut hands, or the button E the same. But the prospect that they may come to their senses after a certain period of time, about ten minutes probably. Makes sense to do it where very few guards, and have time all to cut down. As for fortresses, there is easier to cut those who interfere with progress, and where they are putting all the where they will not find. Everywhere nychka, holes, pits, etc., from the guardians of the timings of change of posts. All there for what would pass not much, not arranging a mass sawing.

V
Voin1 09.11.19

I'm not a fan of stealth playthroughs. In principle, I like to attack the fortress with the axe of the Minotaur head on, without any stash. Although, at first without the pale make their way to the signal fire and set a trap.

p
potter790 09.11.19

Воин1
What, then, to lament the mass slaughter? Vypendritsya wanted? )))
And can stealth, run up kill the captain if required, then run collect what you need, burn what you need, run. Profit.
While mercenaries, with whom you can wrestle, the loot with them sypitsya normal usually.

V
Voin1 09.11.19

potter790
Because for example, if the Athenians even with a clear conscience, to cut the Spartans not really hunting to destroy all. And even on the island with her mother HS not been all easy to explore without the genocide.
And the crowd of the mercenaries are not always in a hurry, especially on high difficulty.

d
dilat 09.11.19

potter790
Second, if we arrange a massacre the gain levels very quickly,which is not Gud.
I mean, not hood? Points for leveling workshops abilities to do not want?