3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 09.11.19 03:43 am

Outposts the Spartans (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I do not understand,what sense to MOP up the outposts of the Spartans if I started to play for them,or any quest, you can choose side?
31 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 09.11.19

dilat wrote:
Points for leveling workshops abilities to do not want?
And here want or do not want? Open the map, everything is in levels, as in Origins. Jobs are also made in levels, the same cultists and leveling the spear of Leonidas. Plus there's a level of enemies and the level increases along with the player. If ran forward on pumping, then apotom polkarty merges at one level, and where to go FIH knows. With job the same, if the normal pumping they go sequentially through the levels, if you run ahead of the engine, they also merge into one level, and in what sequence to perform them too, it does not become clear. With such desires then get started complaints optimize Yes bugs. )

d
dilat 09.11.19

potter790
Two times through the game, first examining the world completely. All there is clear the missions difficult to get confused. If you're 99th level, you all jobs at once will not open

p
potter790 09.11.19

dilat
Where on YouTube is passed?
Here is an example of such a flow, where there is clear, when all the 48 level? that you're lying.

d
dilat 09.11.19

potter790
I'll be home, screen skins from the game. License 99 levels (nominally) and when you exceed the level of the island of Lesbos, then, depending on the difficulty level adapts to you. I'm playing on easy, so I have a level enemies (namely the Spartans and the Athenians equal to 95, I 99). The level of mercenaries varies and level step there is less. Level civilians the same 99th. In these areas of the mission, if you take the story, revealed one by one. Conventionally, if you're in the beginning sailed in Magarida, some of the story missions will open where you would later. Yes, if you take there jobs from the Bulletin Board, their level will be equal to the level of the region. Each card not all took off, still on the top right I mentioned the island is the 50th level

p
potter790 09.11.19

dilat wrote:
then, depending on the difficulty level adapts to you.
Of course. Here is the last passage I in it and rested, for example, I was level 27, and the task of pumping spear of Leonidas 24, and had 7 cultists, and where to get them, if they are still in the story, no, in the end, the spear of the first level, the enemies level 27, respectively, of such and domagoj. I don't play with cheats, so what you write does not understand the word at all.

d
dilat 09.11.19

potter790
Pumping spear damage is not affected (sort of). She adds a strip of adrenaline and opens (5th level) ability to train the skills to level 3. You know that the cultists are marked on the map manually in the menu of the cultists, when you open the info about them? In your case you can pump the spear only to the 2nd level. To pump until the 3rd, you need to kill the cultists and sypitsya artifact claim. I play without cheats, that's where I wrote complex, it is not clear

p
potter790 09.11.19

dilat wrote:
Pumping spear damage is not affected (sort of)
Really? And even in sunlight not affected? Similarly, cataract, Igor Krab.

d
dilat 09.11.19

potter790
Try to read carefully my posts. I play on easy, no builds and gear in multiple quantities not yuzayu, all-in-one and excellent job. If you play on nightmare, then it's your problem

Send me your save game I will show you how to play, the movie is gash. Cheating to accuse me decided what IZH

p
potter790 09.11.19

dilat wrote:
I'm playing on easy,
Really? ))
And what do I show going then? ))))
All-in-one. D)

d
dilat 09.11.19

potter790
You stupid or what? I play without cheats. Why the heck my favorite game where I was like a fish in water, cheats juzat? Make sense? At that age I have, I've never been-and never delivers. High, enough for 20 minutes of the game with them. Cheats and on easy, yeah, of course. Then I your bugurt do not understand

A
Atay Wolverine 09.11.19

Do not have to complete all quests, this is the choice in the game.