3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marti makflay 09.11.19 03:44 am

Is there a connection between Mafia and Mafia 3? and what reference on mafia 2? (Mafia 3)

has anyone found any references to the first part in mafia 3?
31 Comments
Sort by:
L
LancNoDance 09.11.19

Come to fandom to the mafia wiki. If something is there it will find exactly.

H
HER535 09.11.19

Game of Blog
God forbid another to dishonor the first part of this G

I
InvolvedAtom43 09.11.19

there is, for example, exactly the same ship like in the first mafia

A
Ar4er2016 09.11.19

HER535
The real shame is fused Mafia 2 (the story with a blunt and totally emotionless the main character is running for the mafia). I never understood why all bombed about Mafia 3. Long before the game's release about it all was known (the main character is a black man that will capture areas, etc.). Unless the schedule was not very mildly. And it corrected any Reshade. The game was normal, with good action and story (after the first part of course). IMHO.

H
HER535 09.11.19

Ar4er2016
mafia 3 wheeled people as his godfather 3 but not as the mafia and the second part is certainly a hundred times better than the third escheb not povyletali finally a bunch of gun would be

H
HER535 09.11.19

Ar4er2016
and in Tommy's not at the Beck and call of the mafia was ???

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 09.11.19

HER535
Tommy in crime (unlike the Vito) unwillingly went, he was forced circumstances, if people Morello was not such big-eyed and you can't remember the number of his cars, he would have until retirement all his life and worked as a fish is.

H
HER535 09.11.19

Piratvisuth
calm down would be Tommy righteous wanted and dumped far away from the Salieri and Morello, not to another city country anywhere and no one would not waste their resources in search of the escaped driver twisting the wheel, he knew he didn't want her whole life to twist and Sam and Paul gave him a path to easy money also and Vito initially regarded the mafia not yet photocal box and also got it on fuck it and sack for easy money

H
HER535 09.11.19

Piratvisuth
Ah Yes, Morello just right now figured out what you mean so here it is after the skirmish, and ran for the protection he and other devils which could for example press a wheelbarrow or something like that he could leave everything as is but would run in the end for protection

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 09.11.19

HER535
If it was as you say and Morello really was on the drum on the usual taxi driver, he would and didn't even look, knowing that he's a random person, and these two which persecuted his people he did in my life before not seen and did not know, but as you can see he sent his men to calculate and to teach just because he's at the wrong time in the wrong place. He didn't need any info from him, Salieri so it is easy to find thanks to the huge sign at his bar.
And as it later turns out that it's not without reason that Morello (unlike Salieri) psychopath ready to beat the shit out of anyone who looks askance.

And Vito had seen a child as his father plows at both ends and receives a penny, and immediately realized that the workaholic life was not for him. So he wanted to be in the mafia to a life to be ensured.

H
HER535 09.11.19

Piratvisuth
people Morello got him good for what he vpregsya own business and rightly so, I mean, then he wouldn't have had to run in a skirt Salieri so no one was forced to join the mafia

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

HER535
When you consider that there are two more corpses appeared, he was just gorgeous.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 09.11.19

HER535
When put to the forehead of firearms argument , the choice not very big.
I never had to run behind the skirt here for saying thank you, shouted!
No and judging by your logic, it was necessary to give to make myself another hole in the head.
Yes you are right its not caused Salieri he just suggested, but that was the situation, Morello declared to hunt him, to remain in itself was unsafe.

A
Ar4er2016 09.11.19

HER535
Yes, but in the story it was an ordinary taxi driver who by accident went to work for the mafia. Starting with small and ending larger. When he's not weak-willed perform all the tasks and had an opinion (let go of Frank, took pity on the prostitute in the hotel, and after I met Sarah decided to quit this life). In short the character has a personality, which is fun to play. If you played the first part you have to understand what I'm talking about. What character is the second part? As I began with being a bully ended up getting nothing, unless it was involved in several major cases. Anything not reacted and behaved like a robot. In the game there is a moment when the main character called his sister. And said he did not want to communicate with him because he got involved with bad people, etc. what was the reaction of the main character? Listened to this with a straight face and silently hung up. Like a trifle. But early in the game showed that the main character loves his sister (it helps to solve the problem with debts) and mother. And so in the entire game. Even in the end when you took away his best friend Joe, he did not react.

H
HER535 09.11.19

Piratvisuth
so that's the essence of what or who he was not forced as you say the choice is always there he got away from them in the end and could have gone to hell would be righteous and no one it would not seek

H
HER535 09.11.19

Ar4er2016
well, it's because that cut a lot out but that the second part better than third it anyway, I was waiting for the third part pinned her hopes but after it realized that it godfathera the third part especially after the second miserable

H
HER535 09.11.19

NightHawkreal
but was

H
HER535 09.11.19

the third part bring bring come on do not disturb all the missions as one of the cut scenes, Yes, but not bad passing the most miserable

A
Ar4er2016 09.11.19

HER535
The fact that Mafia 3 is Godftaher 3 it was clear even before the release (on the trailers, the developers, etc.). It is not clear what you're hoping for. I already knew from the Mafia in the game only the name and waited for the usual action by a third party, and that's what eventually happened. Personally, I held out hope for the second part, which started out as a good continuation of the first part, and then merged as part of the plot and characters.

N
NightHawkreal 09.11.19

HER535
So he says - either now soaked, or later.