3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Moshuk 11.11.21 09:36 pm

Nilfgard armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In Velen there is a location "Guest House", according to the description, only officers or those who pretend to be them are allowed there, how to find Nilfgard armor? I only found gloves.
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 11.11.21

somewhere on Skellig were, that's for sure

A
Alexander Moshuk 11.11.21

Didn't anyone get into this guesthouse?

L
LEFT FOR DTF 11.11.21

there is a cemetery next to some village, there is still a quest about a buttercup. inside is Nilph armor.
I sold it :(

A
Alexey Khvesko 11.11.21

To be allowed into the guesthouse, it is enough to put on the armor itself (torso), but there is nothing inside, you can't even talk to the innkeeper. Xs why this location is needed

A
Agggghblya 11.11.21

Armor can be bought at the baron's castle from the quartermaster, opposite the armored personnel, the location itself may be needed in the "blood and wine" add-on

O
Old_Nick 11.11.21

Armor is optional. Enough "civilian" clothing. I have not tried Skelig caftans, but "the costumes of the courtiers" (the one that I bought for the Vegelbuds' ball from Elikhal stayed with the audience) - quite "work." ;)
And yes - inside, just, visitors and prostitutes. There are no active Persians, from time to time the phrase "thanks to the Younger for the fresh girls" sounds.