3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LITANA 09.11.19 03:44 am

Mode \"Extinction\". (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

I would like to ask those who played, passed, or played in this mode, to share in this thread their advice and recommendations. Maybe to unite for co-op. I think the mode is pretty difficult. About a single game do not say anything, but even a foursome, with random players, I still have never crossed the threshold of 10 hives. In the square, as a rule, all and die. How many hives do? At the end of the road? The crater, which they say Persians? What is a relic? Which means to come back with the relic? Who plays what class? I used to play engineer, but later changed to medic. Which guns are most useful? What ammo? Something like that :)
36 Comments
Sort by:
L
LITANA 09.11.19

So, finally we made it to the finish. It turns out that the area is not far from the crater. Literally 3 of the hive, sort of. But there begins the slaughter is still the same. Especially on the last hive. Very important for the action team. Constantly throw ammo and armor. Use turrets and mines. The aliens attack wave after wave. And if everyone is lucky. the waves ended at the crater established a nuclear bomb. You can activate it only at the same time all the players come together charge. Activate the charge and run to fade from the town to the place where we landed. There waiting helicopter. At this time, with all the cracks on us the rod aliens. It is necessary to survive in this turmoil. I, as well as another two of our team members, and got to the extraction point. And this time nobody will rush to treat you if you fall. Well, one lucky escape. So, we won, although three of the four nothing but points not received.
Tip: before you activate charge, run around and place turrets on the path of evacuation. A little cover up. Good luck to all.

i
iepia 09.11.19

Play more tank. 4 passage - 1 platinum and three gold. The main thing to complete assignments, 1-2 failure to pass easily, more setbacks more difficult. Facilitate the passage avtopulemety to Pump to the last level of specialization, avtopulemety and something else to your taste. I gun up to a pair this is + 2 primary weapons. It will suffice for eyes. In this situation passed without a single death, damage to the drill. Yes, and all four were tanks, but not necessarily.

H
Headluck 09.11.19

Very good mode! Thought to create a topic type to help beginners!
Before the end came already 8 times, last time with three relics!

Tips for beginners!

1. Make sure to do the job, without them you will not be able to go away!
For example, the first task is to either kill enemies in melee, or not to damage to the destruction of the hive!
Almost all beginners is where you start to shoot and if Tim is experienced then they begin to swear and then usually leave the game! He passed through it. Doing the job you get more points for leveling your abilities! It is very important to perform the task, or until the end not be reached.
2. Team game
What does it mean? At the stage of formation of the game you have to take into account what classes the players will play with you. The screenshot iepia clearly shows us the class of the player tank, and from the point of view of usefulness to the team ZERO! Yeah, well pumped as a fighter, but the cartridges and nictate (where armor, etc. i.e. what you give to yourself and your team members) are not touched! If 4 such player who won't swing the cartridges and nictate, not pass!
There are different variations on how to pass, but we must consider classes playing!

i
iepia 09.11.19

Once again, in that game where you took the screenshot, we were at zero. Zero deaths, zero repair Boers and all sat down in the Vert. And why ZERO usefulness? All in all and enough ammo and armor.

H
Headluck 09.11.19

iepia
It was about usefulness to other players! YOU pumped purely on the Attac of the enemy! Apparently, the rest of the team rocked slots is that you do not swing. I do not think that 12 hive you threw Neprikasaemye ammo and all hope was rushed. You've got to try to please not only themselves but others too!!!
For example, I recently completely shake the instincts, a very useful thing to end on!

H
Headluck 09.11.19

Tips for beginners
- Complete tasks and be smart! Otherwise, you'll wonder why it's all out of the game and still you criticize.

The first hive in General really fell all with the knife.

- Don't be a miser and spend money. Share ammo and other things from teammates Remember, your wallet is not made of rubber, to a maximum of 6000, at pumped engineer 8000.

- In each location there are places where randomly you can't find ammo, grenades, better weapons, etc. Over time you will remember. Usually these places are at the edges of the screen.

- Remember, if there is a task from the category of kill 25 enemies from drobaša or other weapon...and none of that no weapons have two (Yes, always two, at the rate of four playing) to buy it to drobashi! One unlikely it will do something, though, if it will help others succeed. How? You must try to hurt the enemy (one blow with a knife or a couple of shots from Pistole), but not to kill and give the team member performs the task the ability to finish - and to spend less ammo and enemies don't have to wait long. I remember he performed this task, all the time missed from 2 to 5 and all because my friends just poured themselves another weapon and didn't even think about help! But a couple of times I helped, but barely managed.

- At the end of the first and second location, you will have to wait for a helicopter that will shoot at a hive that's blocking the passage to the next location. It can be very hard to help him in this. To do this, during the shooting of the helicopter to throw balloons with propane (if any is left), it is also possible to shoot. There is a very good gun with good ammo. Such assistance is very important in the second location, because if you rely only on Vert, then the whole team is very strong can pull one or even two of the Rhino!

Trap. They can not be underestimated. Skillful and timely use of them very much facilitates life. For example, the second location is very good, two traps in the center location. Scouts seeing you run and need to engage them so that they jumped over fences and traps. Prokachannye to stop engineers all need to focus on this! And all the time to ensure that at the right time all the traps worked!

- You love to run? In this case, swing the gun, the shield behind you, turn on the instincts and forward. Suitable for any class, but probably to the medic it's the closest thing.

- There are some challenging tasks. For example, save 50% hit. Moreover, the job might be somewhere in the middle of the game or even towards the end. Never passed this mission really hard because a lot of enemies! You can try to instruct the turret to lose all together and throw the bastards with knives, but difficult. Usually when this job is given too many enemies and you have to shoot.

- Automatic turrets. A very useful thing. If two players they are, then this is enough. It is important to ensure that they were not vyvedeny down.

- Before the final race should be prepared to the max! To equip, rastavit turrets, enable traps, and before activating the bombs, I advise you to use the maximum pumped instinct and run...to australiathese only in extreme cases!. We need to stick together. If someone is greatly restrained, ago makes no sense to return, because the big risk to die all! The same thing can be if someone is too far away, he can also take all because it will attract the creatures ahead of time.

- Reliquie. They are after prestige. This will happen automatically. Don't worry, all equipment will remain. Relics are placed in order to complicate the game and therefore get a lot more points!. There are only five: increased damage from enemy reduced damage done to the enemy, small purse - 3000 (overclocked to 4000 engineer), weapons only pistols, not a class. Over time, you can play with all five relics at the same time.

- Personal observation. The more the team plays, the more enemies and Vice versa.

i
iepia 09.11.19

More than pred. post about vybiranii hard to say. But I'll try -). Playing as medic and engineer in the team just missed a tank with such a configuration, as in the screenshot, didn't help either cartridges or instincts. The use of the tank for the team not to throw the cartridges etc. And diverting attention to themselves. Two of the authors. turrets or even one, time moving in the right direction, sometimes benefit much more than the rest of the team. Only once again was on bronze: team three: tank, special weapons and a medic. Two more in the third location were not. Failed half the jobs. Passed through the tank. Almost 500 kills, over 400 assistance, and even on the way to the Vert one otlichie. Tank and pump are not fully managed, but it was enough. That this benefit to the team. The tank in my opinion, the easiest class to pass, but it all depends of course on the experience of the players.

L
LITANA 09.11.19

Task Save 75% accuracy the team and I have done no shooting at all. Only melee. Moreover, such assignments are given at the first hive. Shoot useless. As melee goes.

H
Headluck 09.11.19

LITANA

Yes, the job is 75% usually on the third or fourth hive give. I wrote about 50%, this job give when it's so hot that the dogfight will not help.

L
LITANA 09.11.19

I agree. But I'm on a mission to 50% have never encountered. And in General, got to level 15 prestige in 1 Extinction, only three times was in the crater. And never after the activation had failed to slip away. awesome :)

H
Headluck 09.11.19

LITANA

It turns out you never do that before the end came? Some bad luck or you were ill prepared for the final run!. A good game depends on the team, the experience of playing and luck. I once was so. Got a cool team so quickly cut down, together acted, no one even was not injured. But at the last hive was dead everything! So many creatures I've ever seen! Particularly annoyed Scorpions, they crippled us and((((
But yesterday I started playing with three (all playing was in the prestige). One after the Motel was gone...continued to play together. Barely survived the final battle location in the City, then all it all went like butter! As nistranno and rhinos together successfully felled. And in the end all went well and saved. However, the number of enemies was smaller than if played in four. I had a reduced purse, but 4000 engineering I was quite enough.
One campaign in General, impossible to pass. Reached the location of the Cottage, barely survived the first hive. Quite a long time fought off the Rhino, eventually overwhelmed him, then there were other creatures I even health is not uspelo to restore and kapets((( but opened achivku dustman)))

L
LITANA 09.11.19

Yeah, tough luck. But nothing will break. :)))

S
Sipogka 09.11.19

I'm a shotgun shot one shot one kill it at first and accuracy was 75%

N
Nbondar2 09.11.19

I for some reason the game crashes because of survival, i.e. the animation normally plays everything to the max, but the survival of the crashes..:-(( who Can faced? there is a thread of a fix?

H
Headluck 09.11.19

Nbondar2

You're not alone. The same garbage. Felled four times the Kraken, after the appearance of glasses all hung out and progress was not saved. Constant crashes, freezes and of course this remains nothing, i.e. the whole experience, fangs, etc. after such stocks of course you're not! Screwed. Some lost all pumping in extinction and in native mode. Shorter wait for patches....although not the fact that the situation will change. The latest patch from 13 may only worsen the optimization.
But brutes complicated solo mode, at least in Mayday. Now there's a campaign you can not fall at all, ever fell, all start again!

A
Ankanfel 09.11.19

Who solo took place? (on average of course) Describe abilities and what rocked? I current to the second hive in the House impossible - two of the Rhino is not immediately mastered =)
*** the amendment yesterday mastered the first card =)

E
Eilas 09.11.19

solo is not interesting if the lobby is to connect vysokolikvidnye players off.

H
Headluck 09.11.19

Easiest to play in solo special-arms. Ammo is in principle possible to use any. For the solo I've chosen the following layout

1. Map
The outfit
Armor-piercing bullets
Instincts (very useful thing, especially for the ending)
Turrets
Shield

2. Map
The outfit
Armor-piercing bullets
Armor
ISO (for solo mode is the most efficient thing in nittle to use for protection borax)
Shield

3. Map
The outfit
Armor-piercing bullets
Armor
Drone
Shield

H
Headluck 09.11.19

Became unbearable to play public matches with random players. This applies to cards Mayday. Played like normal, but then in the end some jerk will mess it up. ie starts to use the turrets against the octopus too early! It cherevato a fail if the team nesiguran with Elohim medic (or without such).
Those who do not know, the sentry gun against the Kraken it is necessary to use after the words It's fading...It shines....Use the turret... and not before! Moreover, it should be using only one turret at a time, at the same time it is better not to use it, the faster it'll pass. such a tactic. When the voice of a character will say He's getting weaker... one of the players ran to the turret and starts shooting. Other cover for him and continue to shoot the Kraken and other creatures. Then usually the Kraken throws the arrow and moves to the other side...and to do it three more times. Proper use of turrets will allow you to kill the Kraken quickly and without any complications. If turrets do not use at all or lajanuri with them, then we need the whole team to keep the center of the deck. Yes it will be difficult, Krasnyye Kraken will send a crowd of creatures (especially dangerous turrets at this moment). the main thing is that the medic is not inhibited and treated in time, often using armor, drones, and turrets, and the shooter must throw first of all creatures paradumi turret flowers.

N
Nitrofed 09.11.19

Guys can't in this mode is to play out the characters downloaded the files and replaced did not help. what to do? and what is the reason?