3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Poseidon4ik 28.05.23 05:00 pm

Help me find the game!

Greetings to all the local forumers! I'm hoping for your help in finding the name of the game! I would have been able to find it myself, but unfortunately when I played it, I was just a kid, and I had trouble getting through it. I had already contacted chatGPT, but he did not give any good advice. I remember that the game was a shooter (most likely a linear) from the first person, as the protagonist goes into the lab (Most likely there was a zombie virus), and after the end of the mission in the lab and the GG goes into the elevator with 2 partners, partners chops off the head with a green laser. And something had to be done to keep the GG from getting his head cut off as well. This is one of the prologue scenes. Further I do not know how the plot develops, because all the time dying in the elevator. The year of release is probably 2008 to 2012. I was playing on the pc at the time. Other platforms do not know. I also remember that the game had a good graphic.
There is a list of games that offered chatgpt, but these are not the games: (Maybe Fir 3 comes to me, but in my memory style was different)
Thank you in advance for your help, and I already thank you that you decided to spend on me his dear time!

"Doom 3" (2004)

"F.E.A.R." (2005)/fear 2/3

"S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl" (2007)

"Left 4 Dead" (2005)

"Left 4 Dead" (2008)

Resident Evil 6 (2012)

Singularity (2010)

4 Comments
Sort by:
G
GetJet 28.05.23

Maybe it's Quake 4?

P
Poseidon4ik 28.05.23

It doesn't fit the years, the game I'm looking for is more modern in terms of graphics. the style of the game is so less modern with a bias towards the future.

G
GetJet 28.05.23

It's similar to Deus Ex Human Revolution, but I don't remember that scene in the prologue

P
Poseidon4ik 28.05.23

No, there's no elevator there, either.