3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nomines 29.05.23 04:00 pm

What kind of assembly to do?

So I've already done a lot of builds on the peeple playgroup. I'd like to ask if I should move to another game and make builds on it, or if I can keep making stuff up on peeple, what do you think?

15 Comments
Sort by:
R
R2812 29.05.23

Will you start doing your builds already?

n
nomines 29.05.23

I'm a retarded single-core autistic nerd who doesn't know what a mouse cursor is, any more questions?

R
R2812 29.05.23

There are no more questions.

n
nomines 29.05.23

Thank you

s
shepherd 29.05.23

Special Forces assembly

L
Lоken 29.05.23

Spoiler

Hello. I, Cyril. I would like you to make a game, a 3D action game...

The gist is this.

The gist

The user can play the forest elves, the palace guard, and the villain. And if the user plays the elves then the elves are in the woods, the wooden houses are nabbed by the palace soldiers and the villains. You can loot the hawkers... And if the elves once wooded then make so that there is a dense forest... And the engine can be put so that the trees in the distance picture, when podhodysh they are converted into 3-dimensional trees. You can buy things like in Daggerfall. And the enemies are 3 dimensional too, and the corpse is also 3d. You can jump, etc. If you play for the palace guards have to listen to the commander, and to protect the palace of the evil (I have not thought of the name) and the spies, guerrilla elves, and go on raids on any of these (elves, evil ...). Well if for evil... then it means spies or elf partisans sometimes attack, user himself commander can do what he wants he orders his troops with him to attack the palace himself and will go on the attack.

World

There are a total of 4 zones in the game. That is. Map and there are 4 zones, 1 - zone of people (neutral), 2 - zone of the emperor (where the palace), 3 - zone of elves, 4 - zone of evil... (in the mountains, there is an old fort...) Also, the game can not only kill but cut off the hand and if the user is not treated, he will die, as well as poke out the eye but the user can not die and just half of the screen did not see, or get or buy a prosthetic, if the leg either die or you'll crawl or wheelchair, or the best ... put prosthetic. You can survive...

P. S.

I've wanted a game like this for two years.

Delete for flooding. It was impossible to resist.

n
nomines 29.05.23

Why did you throw it here?

a
assassin 29.05.23

Assembling furries to kill them

n
nomines 29.05.23

hahaha

Okay, I'll just throw something together for the ambulance

n
nomines 29.05.23

Here it is, bro. It's on the test, sign up and you'll see

L
Lоken 29.05.23

I would like to ask if I can move to another game and build on it

G
Guest 08.09.23

Actividades recreativas: Los jugadores tienen la oportunidad de relajarse y divertirse con actividades como la natación, el senderismo y las manualidades. Las actividades recreativas ayudan a los jugadores a descansar y a recargar energías para el entrenamiento. https://www.campus-futbol.es/

G
Guest 13.10.23

мофей

G
Guest 18.03.24

i really like it and appriciacte your work i really like it

G
Guest 18.03.24

i really like it and appriciacte your work i really like it