3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grimnebulin 29.05.23 07:00 am

Rewards in Juplay

I decided to replay the game, I remembered that at one time in Upley bought for points bonuses, costume noble Florentine and something like that. went into the game and the costume is not there, I think let me see if I confused something and did not buy, I looked in the reward section in the Launcher and there is nothing but the background, this is the case with all or only me?

19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skiminok585 29.05.23

There, everything is available. But since I have no preservations, and to pass all over again lazy - I downloaded from PG preservations to 100% and there everything is available.
Just download the save, put it in a folder and start playing again and everything will appear =)

G
Grimnebulin 29.05.23

Damn, I've already played 6 hours, again again.

Well, in any case, this is a crutch in the idea that it should have originally appeared without any kind of preservations, well, why these bonuses from Upley removed is not clear. By the way about the preserves, I played it 3 years ago, and actually costume Altair and Florentine Togdpa present but due to circumstances the game to the end I did not pass, and now installing the game turned out that the safes were lost, despite the fact that the game supports cloud preservation, in short, something there ubiquitous chemistry as always

S
Skiminok585 29.05.23

Listen, which of the 3 lines are your saves? You can swap saves there, I'll check.

G
Grimnebulin 29.05.23

In the first slot

S
Skiminok585 29.05.23

Where is the folder with the saves you know?
Walk into the folder SAVES and the file name ACBROTHERHOODSAVEGAME0 - change 0 to 1, the preservation must move below. Do not forget to make a copy of your save files.
From here you just download the preservation of 100% and drop it in a folder with replacement.

G
Grimnebulin 29.05.23

It doesn't work this way, the second slot is duplicated by a save that has 0 at the end. ie if mine has 0 at the end then both slots with my save if zero in the download then both slots with it, I immediately thought it was just a picture duplicated but no it is both safes the same

T
Tesla_Allen 29.05.23

It's weird, now the Yubics are giving away awards for old games for free.

G
Grimnebulin 29.05.23

I noticed this, in other games in the awards section of my awards are all unlocked (even those that I have not changed points yupley), no only in AK Blood Ties and for the second part, that is, they are not there at all

G
Grimnebulin 29.05.23

Tasks on the disappearance of Da Vinci and the Altair suit are also missing.

h
hеx 29.05.23

Ubisoft has disabled the servers for Assassins's Creed: Brotherhood, so nothing additional is available in the game right now. The option would be to download pirate safes. If I remember correctly, you can replace only the file 1.save, it is responsible for unlocking additional content and achievements, it has no effect on the passage itself

S
Skiminok585 29.05.23

The suit must be. The suit look in the menu (pause) - equipment, I do not remember exactly =)

G
Grimnebulin 29.05.23

How to change costumes in the game I know, not there

S
Skiminok585 29.05.23

I'm going to download it now, just for fun...

G
Grimnebulin 29.05.23

Раньше было так

G
Grimnebulin 29.05.23

Thanks for the clarification, it all makes sense now.

F
FakingWorld 29.05.23

So Jubilees recently said they would tear down online servers and dlc for old games under the knife the same sprinter sat down. This of course is painful to understand. I downloaded all these dls on a pirate, along with the preservation of the new game all worked. The save was somewhere on this site in the files.

G
Grimnebulin 29.05.23

I kind of figured it out, all information about unlocked things are stored in the file OPTIONS in the folder savings enough to replace it with one where everything is open and all the suits in place, except for those armor that you have to look in the game, the preservation itself is untouched. And you can't expect anything good from Jubisoft nowadays, except another bummer

y
yar1097 29.05.23

Youbi have unlocked rewards for everyone in the launcher when you switch from Uplay Launcher to Ubisoft Connect, but that does not mean that all rewards will appear in the games. That's what their helpdesk explained to me when I asked them why everything in Heroes 6 is open in the Launcher, but the additional content is still locked in the game.

G
Guest 17.11.23

Матвей