3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mishanya86 11.11.21 09:38 pm

Whoever has a steering wheel, you cannot ride a clave here. (GTR 2: FIA GT Racing Game)

Hello dear.
I am the proud owner of a Logitech G25 steering wheel, an excellent high quality steering wheel, with a 900 degree turn from lock to lock, three pedals with different forces, paddle shifters, like a Ferrari, a six-speed gearbox. The buttons on the steering wheel, however, are not enough. Driving pleasure with GTR 2 or GT Legends is over the top. True, GT Legends does not have full support for this steering wheel for a banal reason - the game was released earlier than the Logitech G25 went on sale. But this is just a small nuance.

How do you drive cars in GTR 2 and other sims?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paulo C ... 11.11.21

I have a genius steering wheel.

J
JonnyMX 11.11.21

on the clave really

G
Glukkon 11.11.21

the clave is full of feces! mouse even more or less but you need a wheel. With the acquisition of this game, I really thought about purchasing a steering wheel =)

C
Captain Chief 11.11.21

> the clave is full of feces! mouse even more or less but the steering wheel is needed for a bad

"dancer" and the steering wheel will not help.

G
Glukkon 11.11.21

> The steering wheel will not help a bad "dancer".

Pull out my feathers - but I want to see it =) I would not speak if I had not tried it =)

C
Captain Chief 11.11.21

> Pull my feathers out - but I want to see it =) I wouldn't say it if I didn't try it =)

There is a record of my keyboard race: http://www.nogripracing.com/hotlaps/gtr2.php?do=times&track = 24 & car = 0 & class = 0
Considering the fact that there are completely hardcore maniacs with rudders and pedals going there, the result on the keyboard is pretty good.

R
Rage Racer 11.11.21

Thrustmaster RGT Pro Clutch Edition. The clave is crappy!

G
Glukkon 11.11.21

kstn What are you referring to me on the results laid out =)) You put me a video where you drive on the keyboard =) It is desirable that the keyboard itself would get into the frame with this ingenious process =))

C
Chamm 11.11.21

Normally on the keyboard, I played both on the keyboard and on the steering wheel. On the steering wheel, of course, ice, but on the keyboard it's not worse

.DeliGht 11.11.21

I play the keyboard and everything suits me.

G
Gamer-noob 11.11.21

To drive from the keys or joystick, you need to tweak something - control (steering sensitivity) 10% and steering sensitivity to 80% speed. I play with a gamepad (joystick), and the control is as follows: right analog stick down - gas, up brake, steering with the left and right buttons, I switch gears with R1 and L1. I don't need a steering wheel with pedals!

0123456789Cardinal 11.11.21

Not well, yes. Those who simply do not have a steering wheel are swearing at simulators, but they still launched the game) There are many of them. 1.) Launched 2.) At the first turn, their car was carried very far with great consequences 3.) Removed, because the keyboard control (not in all simulators, but in most of them) is deranged there. The developers of such products would already have done garlic as in Iracing, or a more or less adequate response of the virtual machine from the buttons. It's still all the same - a game. But on a mouse more or less smoothly, a little higher than 3 speeds, you can ride. In GTR Evolution, I was not even the last to finish) So the mouse control in such games is simply necessary to add if the keyboard has already been added, in order to at least somehow compensate for the nerves. I personally like all these simulators, and even half an hour of practice puts me in. But there is no desire to buy a steering wheel, because I do not like to sit at the computer. Especially after a working day. I love to lie on the couch with a laptop)

S
Sasha0505 11.11.21

G 27 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sea of ​​emotions and cruel realism

n
newworldrally 11.11.21

I am quite comfortable driving on the keyboard if I set the steering sensitivity to 0% and the steering sensitivity to speed at 0%.

K
Kirill Shekhirev 11.11.21

how to change the transmission

l
lays2008 05.05.22

You can also on the clave, if you want!
Steering wheel MOMO