3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kewelldkny 11.11.21 09:38 pm

Target (Diablo 2)

In d2, as in life, you need a goal. I have it in life, so I was puzzled about the game ...
I want to make a charge of the paladin lld
I have not just little experience in pvp, I don't have it at all.
If anyone fumbles, please share your knowledge about the necessary gear and the correct distribution of skill points.
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiamondDead 11.11.21

kewelldkny
what level of the charger?

k
kewelldkny 11.11.21

DiamondDead

K
KISfly 11.11.21

Well, how long does it take to be successful in life in order to set goals in the game? ))

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

I burst in: the post cannot be added. why? oops! or I'm in the bath (: D), or the topic is deleted (and I wouldn't be surprised!; D) or the post was deleted (as it turned out). bg'at Tog'um, in a flashy g'az, was persecuted from the stack'ona modeg'atog'a ..; With

kewelldkny, it seems to me that those who fumble will either not share, or will do it in a personal ...
you need to pick up items <31 req lvl with deadly strike, single physical damage (+ such jewels), and in points think about HP / mana regen. but I do not rummage.
PS Honor in two-handed. mb eth, xs.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

o sc 3-17-15 n vex; jwl + 20max (27lvl) n ist. If you are a purposeful person ..

Some idiot minus. I suggested gear + offered + wrote prices. 3 in 1 - cooler than Milkivay.

What kind of people are you?

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

What kind of people are you?
Dosmotr, perhaps, the problem is in the letter "o", which scorches in you a person trying to trade in the section for communication, which is traditionally disliked here. ;-)

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Obsessed
No. The meaning of the communicative act is the evoked reaction of the recipient of the message. But the other side of the coin is also true - I am not obliged to express my thoughts in a form that is inconvenient for me, so that no one gets fired

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Dosmotr, of course, is not required. but what does that have to do with "No." =)
ah! in the sense that the letter "o" is not a problem?

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

Obsessed is
not my problem

k
kewelldkny 11.11.21

KISfly wrote: I won't last long
to set goals in the game
Without a goal in d2)

Obsessed wrote: I
need to pick items with deadly strike
I was considering an option with an emphasis on items with Crushing Blow, there, in my opinion, regardless of dmg, it breaks% of hp ... although I am weak in the miracle of mechanics q2 (

Dosmotr wrote:
sc 3-17-15
You are the second from whom I heard that it is necessary to pack backpacks with such sc) it turns out to be a rather expensive character) 40 x vex ~
At worst, you can issue 3-xx or 3- xx- <10hp and then ... as they say, there is no limit to perfection)

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

kewelldkny, crash is a chance to bite off the victim% hp, but deadlines are a chance to double the final physical damage (after all the increases and% ed). up to 31 req lvl there are almost no such items, so you can hardly take it into your head. but Honor, in my opinion, is what you need.

D
Dosmotr 11.11.21

kewelldkny
I won't last long without a goal)
... it
turns out to be a rather expensive character) 40 x vex ~

Well, for great goals you need a little money)) You won't find 40 of them on the PG. Even with the usual 15xp clear you will pack for a couple of months, if no one drains the pack))

Cannon - 'insight' eth Partizan, like, if there is no gosota in mind.
You need oneshot, but for this purpose DS, not CB. Although where is there to dial DS xs.

Pack "somehow" and play, and the goal is to finish the character to perfection.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

Dosmotr wrote:
You will not find 40 of them on the PG.
kewelldkny, by the way, a sorka on Frost Nova, dressed for max MF - for relaxation between steam locomotives on sc. ;-)

Dosmotr wrote:
Cannon - 'insight' eth Partizan is
also, by the way, a good option. it is necessary to compare the damage ..
mm, copper. Yes, I feel the insight will be sweeter.

k
kewelldkny 11.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
but Honor, in my opinion, is what you need.
checked the honor, a really

solid stick Dosmotr wrote:
Cannon - 'insight' eth Partizan, like, if there is no gosota in mind.
1.insite really attracts mana with regen and a decent bonus to Attack Rating. The only thing that confuses is the inability to take bonuses from the shield ...
2. if there is no gosot ... what kind of gosot are we talking about?
Dosmotr wrote:
Pack "somehow" and play, and the goal is to finish the character to perfection.
so it will be)
Obsessed wrote: I did not drive
between locomotives
) I am not going to)

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

kewelldkny, shield nn)
copper cool. I think so, you need to download a prayer to her and enjoy it.

p
pirya 11.11.21

Obsessed the
meaning of your presence here and your posts, if you do not "rummage"?

k
kewelldkny 11.11.21

Obsessed wrote:
shield nn)
that's che dug)

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

pirya, so you are not there. speak up. forum for communication, in case you forgot. I write what "it seems" to me, I make hypotheses - everything, as Uncle Aler teaches.

kewelldkny, You can take a 1-h + shield on the swap to be able to finish off with a smite. + max / min dmg and crit / deadlines do not work with him, so Kleglav for this role is not ice. and on the main swap - only two-handed.

p
pirya 11.11.21

Obsessed
all kinds of hypotheses mislead the players and do not carry any sensible character.

O
Obsessed 11.11.21

pirya, I repeat - if you want, express your proven work. ;-)

All information about any game world associated with the service, wherever it is written, is only the personal opinion of the players, formed from rumors, their personal research of the game world or other sources of hypotheses.
if you had personal research, go ahead and go. Krevedkni will thank you.