3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Ninja 11.11.21 09:40 pm

How to collapse Quake 3? (Quake 3 Arena)

Comrades, tell me how to quickly roll it up so that you don't get hot at work, alt + tab doesn't work :(
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
mutex 11.11.21

I know that there is a certain Q3E Minimizer for these purposes, but I did not use it myself ...
search in search engines

z
zapekanka-bob 11.11.21

I used =) a good tool, after starting it hides in the tray in the form of an icon ku3 =)) bind in it the shortcut keys for folding and unfolding and endjoy =)
but in the case of work, it is better to bind the quit loaf on which thread, then generally without pale =)))
or if you really perverted as a true Quaker, then make 2 binds:
1. bind button "r_mode 2; r_fullscreen 0; vid_restart" - the quack will become in a small window, there you just press minimize. (of course it will not happen instantly, but Quakers do not like haste and easy ways =)))
2. bind a button to return "your r_mode; r_fullscreen 1; view_restart"
in general like this =))

R
RussianQuaker 11.11.21

And also Alt + Enter, and then Alt + Tab and that's it :)

z
zapekanka-bob 11.11.21

it's not so hardcore =)))

N
Ninja 11.11.21

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.11.21

The game engine is just badly done: P for some reason, many other games are minimized without problems, but this stsuka .. well, not at all.
VID_RESTART is not an option: P is the left option, although there is no way without it.

z
zapekanka-bob 11.11.21

don't you dare drive to the sacred =))) the engine is perfect, carmack drives =) quack this is not a toy like zuma =) if you sit down to meat, then play to the last =)

R
RussianQuaker 11.11.21

By the way, I recently downloaded Kwaku-3 from old-game.ru, so it is quietly buggy. Svorivatsa svorivayetsya on Alt + Inter, but then later on the windows does not want to run with the help of Alt + Tab ... You do not know what it can be?

p
premek 11.11.21

Hello everyone - such an assumption - can the "windows" button in the config just unbinden be?

p
premek 11.11.21

full minimization was achieved only by the alienter then 3 fingers and the task manager