3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BARADATbIU 11.11.21 09:40 pm

20% discount on pre-order at UPLAY Shop (Tom Clancy's The Division)

If you have unused 100 Uplay points, you can get a 20% discount coupon - the code will be sent to the soap and must be entered into the appropriate field when purchasing from the Uplay Shop.
Tom Clancy's The Division (Pre-Ordered) 35.19 € in total 28.15 €
In other currencies $ 38.97 or 813.00 â‚´ or 1 999.00 rubles - subtract 20%.
30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saints russia 11.11.21

The promo code did not come to me either

z
zevsinc 11.11.21

Denis120685 I
support, the same story was

v
vovastij 11.11.21

It looks like the same problems with Yandex.
I've been fighting since Sunday with technical support - silence.
They took off their glasses, there is no code.

S
Setesh 11.11.21

vovastij
wrote to tech support in Russian? I also have an account on Yandex, they didn't send the code either ... I'm thinking in what language to write

v
vovastij 11.11.21

Setesh
Yes, in Russian.
For three days they were silent, on the fourth they sent a letter of apology, they say there are a lot of applications (although this is their standard answer), the code was sent in the letter.

S
Setesh 11.11.21

vovastij
also wrote to them in Russian yesterday, well, I think they will hardly move on the weekend

v
vovastij 11.11.21

Setesh
Fact.
Today I again stepped on the same rake, tried again, and again there is no code.
And they work only on weekdays, from 11.30 to 24.00

S
Setesh 11.11.21

vovastij
yes, the campaign will now have to all the time when you take a discount immediately to write to them in the TP)) until they move and add our mailer to their database

D
Dmitry Chechnev 11.11.21

They also did not send the code, and this is not the first time. Gmail mail. It’s more likely not about the mail. Because the situation is like this - unlocked the code, silence, glasses were removed. Well, I think I did it well again and immediately sent it, but only 1 code, although I have already purchased 2. (it was October 2015). Now the story is similar, but the code is still missing

F
Fedya Kochkarov 11.11.21

I will sell an acc with this game for 1500r, contact VK http://vk.com/luntik124