3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
creeping dumpling 11.11.21 09:40 pm

Painful grips. (WWE 2K16)

People who know how to break the enemy, or vice versa, how to get free from the painful one. Joy x-box, I'm aware of the need to keep the blue stripe in the red one, but a couple of times it happened by accident and that's it. It's a shame that the full scale of health got into the painful one, count the amba.
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 11.11.21

creeping dumpling
I didn’t play, I can’t help.

S
SVAEIG 11.11.21

the
sneaking dumpling wrote: how to break the enemy
Well, you need to hold down the capture key. On the keyboard, the down arrow on the x-box gamepad, in my opinion, is green. Free - twist the blue dot until it turns red, then hold it in this position until the field is filled with red, you need to do it before the opponent, when holding the submission, the principle is the same. I did not understand the system a little, when the painful one is triggered immediately, and when in several stages, it may depend on the skills of the participants

T
The happiest 11.11.21

SVAEIG
And you don't confuse anything? When you break your opponent (you control the red scale) you need it to merge as long as possible with the opponent's scale (blue scale) and when you are broken (you are the blue scale) and the enemy (red) you need to To run away from him (from the red scale) only damn it is still difficult for me 1 time I was able to win with painful and 2 times I lost, maybe I still need to get used to it, but it's difficult for me!

S
SVAEIG 11.11.21

PC1234567890 wrote:
Aren't you confusing anything?
Perhaps I am confusing. Just came across a few situations when they made a chokehold, and such a mini-game was turned on. But sometimes the mini-game you are talking about was included. It is necessary, in general, to start a match with submissions, watch

T
The happiest 11.11.21

SVAEIG
but yes, this is exactly the mini-game that was the same at 15, but it was expanded here, do not confuse it not painful, but with painful it is necessary this way:
PC1234567890 wrote:
When you break your opponent (you control the red scale) you need it to merge as long as possible with the opponent's scale (blue scale) and when they break you (you are the blue scale) and the opponent (red), on the contrary, you need to run away from him (from the red scale) only damn it is still difficult for me 1 time I could win with a painful one and lost 2 times, maybe you still need to get used to it, but it's difficult for me!