3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 11.11.21 09:40 pm

Aftermath of a new nuclear strike on the Mojave in Lonesome Road (Fallout: New Vegas)

Actually, I have such an ending in Lonesome Road.

The rift exploded with fire, brutal, red, and the last message of the two couriers drew an arc in the sky ... The missiles hit the ground like spears, burning flags and communities ... destroying everything where they hit. The history of the West was erased for the second time, completely and irrevocably ... and America fell asleep again.

The couriers really did it. They blew up the lands in the west and east of the Mojave ... sending everyone who lived there straight to hell. It all came to light 200 years later when other couriers explored the Mojave Wasteland. And then they discovered the remains of the NCR, a reminder of its once proud history.

WHY then am I returning to the Mojave again, and as if nothing had happened preparing for the battle for the dam? After all, everything is destroyed, only after 200 years some remains of the Mojave will be found
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Misha Cherik
And what should you cut off the story quest because of the passage of the DLS?

M
Misha Cherik 11.11.21

BarackKamacho
Well, this is a completely wild inconsistency ... Would make this add-on after the end of the game, like Broken Steel

B
BarackKamacho 11.11.21

Misha Cherik
Well, right now, it’s been 5 years since we ’ve been moving bags, if it’s really annoying, that is, a handicraft method with removing the save

v
validator 11.11.21

Misha Cherik wrote:
Well, this is a completely wild discrepancy ...
As far as I remember, couriers bombed only along the roads (caravan routes) connecting the NKR and the Legion with the Mojave.
So all the way.

M
MEDWED007 11.11.21

This is an Easter egg, a nod to the Planet of the Apes movie. Available with the ability "Wild Wasteland", if not, the ending is different.