3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
14611 11.11.21 09:40 pm

Is it possible to return from the old city to the Slums? (Dying Light)

Is it possible to return from the old city to the Slums?
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 11.11.21

Yes, it seems like he was leaving.

B
Bodya pavuk 11.11.21

Through the poster in the tower

_
_SpiKe_ 11.11.21

Poster)

C
CP3M 11.11.21

In the tower where the Sparks have a poster for returning, immediately to the left near the entrance to the merchant ... Also, if there is Bozak, you can return through it)

v
voylov 11.11.21

Why create, repeat threads?
Learn to use search.
http://forums.playground.ru/dying_light/walkthrough/mozhno_li_vernutsya_iz_starogo_goroda_v_trushchoby-851231/

B
Baffometi 11.11.21

Sure. As far as I remember, there are three main paths from the old city to the slums:
1. Through the same sewer, through which you got to the old city from the beginning. But, in my opinion, it will not be possible to immediately return this way, since the gate to the way back to the slums opens before the task "Evacuation"
2. During the return to the old city from the dam after completing the plot task "Broadcasting", one of the sewer paths leads to slums
3. Through the poster on the wall in the safe zones (there is definitely a poster in the two towers where Troy and Brainstorm are located)
Bonus: you can also go through the Harran stadium by entering it using the poster of the "Horde of Bozak" from the old city, and then into the slums themselves.