3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexsisKot 09.11.19 03:45 am

Help with the achievement for DeVore (Mortal Kombat 11)

Hi all.Before I did not realize to accomplish this is to Defeat the opponent, playing for Di'Thief in the form of a beetle.Created a new devoro abilities set Queen Zhukov else was removed but it's not working I'm really starting to freak out please help will explain what I do wrong.
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 09.11.19

The beetle is, as it were, her child. For what would he born you need to be with a small amount of health. Info from reviews about divoro link to Jason

k
k0les0 09.11.19

For "Queen beetle" players need to choose Di'Thief in the settings menu of characters, then go to the skills menu. Remove two skills and add the ability to "Queen beetle", as it requires two slots. If necessary, add another ability in the remaining slot, then save the profile. When using this ability, the baby will pop up as soon as Di'Thief will be defeated in battle.
Getting a second chance to win is always good, but this insect does not facilitate the situation, as he has low health and is not a full-fledged character. However, if the player can return to match and defeat your opponent, the achievement of "Complete disrespect" (Total Disrespect) rasplachivaetsya.
But there is much more simple way to earn this trophy quickly. Just configure a local battle with the enemy AI, set the difficulty "Very easy" and select the ability with the Di'Thieves. Almost completely destroy the health of the enemy, and then let him win Di'Thief.

M
Morgan Yu 09.11.19

lexsisKot
Just leave the bot's HP to 1 hit, then let him kill you, after already killing it a bug

l
lexsisKot 09.11.19

k0les0
Thank you very much it worked on the first try

k
k0les0 09.11.19

lexsisKot
like at least put =)

l
lexsisKot 09.11.19

k0les0
I am a beginner many do not know what there excuse was corrected=)

V
Voodi 09.11.19

yet through it all achivki to open and no steam

k
k0les0 09.11.19

Voodi
read more

V
Voodi 09.11.19

k0les0
steam achievement manager

k
k0les0 09.11.19

Voodi
thank you)

l
lexsisKot 09.11.19

Voodi
Yes there will be achievements but they will be one number and the time of receipt which is not good how will you explain to friends etc that you are not a cheater and the fact that you all achievements are open for the second it is visible in the profile(

V
Voodi 09.11.19

lexsisKot
I have no friends, profile is closed, and that no matter what anybody there thinks. You can still open just the right achivku, but not all, if O5 there will be difficulties in the next day or even when it open the other, so date and time will be different

l
lexsisKot 09.11.19

Voodi
You can still open just the right achivku.About this as I was hit very strongly and for a long time because the first two games were sapagovas and open the achievement was impossible, I have used the program chose the achievement of which is necessary but it removed all the others and left what I chose I stood I thought well OK it all clicked and he opened them in sequence in one second that is not nice(