3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bestmaans 11.11.21 09:44 pm

Pirate Local Area Network (Borderlands 2)

I wanted to play with my brother through LAN, both versions have 1.8.0, but can't find games? Does anyone have a steam fix for this version, or reasons why they may not see each other?
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 11.11.21

bestmaans go to cooperative
land, there you will find a launch guide and fixes for steam and lan

b
bestmaans 11.11.21

AleXStein
I do not open it normally, this site, if someone uploaded these files to Yandex or mail disk, would be very grateful.

t
tekzun 11.11.21

Download Tunngle and do not worry, go to the created games http://www.tunngle.net/ru/download

p
pekabir 11.11.21

http://settka.ru/forum/borderlands-2-rukovodstvo-po-igre-po-seti-lan-t3171.html

b
bestmaans 11.11.21

pekabir
I do not need a tangle, I want to play on a REAL LAN.

p
pekabir 11.11.21

bestmaans
can be done without a tangle. personally tested on a home grid of two computers

b
bestmaans 11.11.21

bakabir
I don't even see the crack there, my coopland does not open normally (Apparently because of Beeline-Kazakhstan). I would have it on the poison, or they would pour it on the MD ...

p
pekabir 11.11.21

bestmaans
who have been flooded, co-land?

b
bestmaans 11.11.21

pekabir
Fix from him.

p
pekabir 11.11.21

bestmaans
on the skidrow site download crack and edit the nickname in the skidrow.ini file on each computer. in the network settings, cut the LAN on yourself and on the second computer and beat it to your health

b
bestmaans 11.11.21

bakabir
On a pirate, there is already a crack from him, I do not need a crack, but a lan fix. It is desirable that the link is not from a cooperative,

p
pekabir 11.11.21

bestmaans
you were going to beat on a local network, and not on tanglamhamach. edit the nicknames in the skidrow.ini file and that's it!

b
bestmaans 11.11.21

pekabir
Eshkin cat, edited everything, still does not see, the local network is configured, computers can see each other perfectly.

p
pekabir 11.11.21

bestmaans
then I HZ. either the repack is shitty, or you're doing something wrong.
try to create a session on the second computer and connect to it

Z
Zombn 11.11.21

There are reasons why you can't see the host. You enter the Firewall. You put the game as an exception in both cases, and you rejoice in life, after that you will see, You can play through the Tangle or GameRanger, here it will be more convenient for you!) PS Be sure to add the program to the excl. (you say Tangle or Ranger, looking through what!)

B
BAMBAMBIGO 11.11.21

I drove with a friend through Evolve, like there were no problems.

E
Energy death 11.11.21

bestmaans
download the same repack and don't worry)

S
Smatt k 11.11.21

bestmaans
faced the same problem. how did you decide?