3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blacker393 11.11.21 09:44 pm

Exchange of gear and guns (Tom Clancy's The Division)

The question arose: is it possible to change gear or trunks or give a friend a time or everything can only be sold in a store or broken for resorts?
8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirill22092 11.11.21

Blacker393
Not yet, but a free add-on will be released in April that will give you this opportunity!

B
Blacker393 11.11.21

Kirill22092
Thanks

M
Mr. Claize 11.11.21

Kirill22092
It seems there is some way not provided by the developers ...

B
Blacker393 11.11.21

what is it?

a
andrey12334 11.11.21

just throw it on the ground, but before that, connect with whoever you want to give gear, but you can be deceived, do this method with trusted people

B
Blacker393 11.11.21

you can't drop your gear or fluff on the ground! did you play the game yourself?

x
xxvulfxx 11.11.21

current in the DZ hike is possible and then if you are killed))

V
VersusSystem 11.11.21

Blacker393 You
can only "transfer" the weapon that you picked up for evacuation. If you need to give a party member it is done this way. You leave the group, flag against a friend (inflict damage by half hp), you turn red. A friend is killing you. If you're lucky, the gun will fall out :) if not, repeat.
Oh, I forgot to add. Not only the trunk may fall out, but also some other things.

I did this before the patch. After the patch, I did not check the work! So you do everything at your own peril and risk. Good luck

And here's another way. For me, even new.
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/tom_clancys_the_division/kak_obmenivatsya_predmetami_v_the_division-185208/
In pve, alas, gear cannot be transferred.