3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wedlor 11.11.21 09:44 pm

Co-op and multiplayer (Aliens: Colonial Marines)

Someone already ran on the X box, and the PC version will only be in a couple of days.

I'm trying to find information about the available network modes in the PC version of the game, so far I came across the following:
1) COOP: campaign and repelling alien attacks, up to 4 people
2) PVP: convoy and desmatch

Are there any other options?
24 Comments
Sort by:
m
mpi 11.11.21

http://www.co-optimus.com/game/296/xbox-360/aliens-...ial-marines.html

W
Wedlor 11.11.21

Boyan, there is nothing new there.

H
Horse567 11.11.21

so is there multiplayer or co-op?

C
CJDenton 7 11.11.21

http://www.tunngle.net/wiki/Network:Aliens:_Colonial_Marines

K
Kit90 11.11.21

Here's a coop for you. Better to buy dead space.

I
IMPACTO 11.11.21

Good day !

In multiplayer, you can't find players to play. Tried all modes. I have a license. In the setting where to look for players, INTERNET is indicated. Although I also tried other settings.

Who else faced the problem, or maybe I confused the settings?

I am grateful for the answer.

d
djjack 11.11.21

Good evening, colleagues.
Recently I finished the game on maximum difficulty, as well as before that we ran with a friend (on the same difficulty) part of the first episode.

The question is: does the number of players in the co-op affect the number of Aliens that appear?
If yes, as in the same Diablo 2, then it's good, and if not, it's bad, since the fellow-bots are still running next to us and then, I'm afraid that the game will be too simple (((

I'm still going to run four, if I find those willing, but I would like to know in advance, so as not to waste my time and it is better to drive in the confrontation mode.

I
IMPACTO 11.11.21

Good afternoon.

I don't remember such a button in the multiplayer menu. I'll take a closer look in the evening. Or maybe the problem is that I did not install the game from the disk, but downloaded it completely from Steam that evening when the game was not officially launched yet.?

d
djjack 11.11.21

IMPACTO
I also sometimes look for a long time, and it happened that I did not find hours at 7 in the morning - no one was there, apparently)))
So, even yesterday I wanted to play a four-person campaign at night on the difficulty of "superhero", so I did not find anyone even for the first episode, but I was looking for 20 minutes!

T
The punk 11.11.21

I have such a question - in multiplayer, when playing for the Marines, when I turn the camera constant lags (there is no such thing for strangers). Is this so for everyone, the optimization is bad, or is it because of my hardware?

G
Gor77 11.11.21

I don’t understand how to play multiplayer? In the menu I go to the confrontation, choose the type of game, the map, the search begins and does not end ...

-
-Iskander- 11.11.21

About 1000 people play the game on Steam. Be patient or forget it.

m
makeFlinTcry 11.11.21

the same story. how long to wait. in the upper right corner there is a filter only for friends. how to remove it?

m
makeFlinTcry 11.11.21

I also do not find a server. in the upper right corner is written only friends. I can't change it in any way ...

T
The punk 11.11.21

makeFlinTcry
is a command filter. The server search filter is at the bottom, called "Advanced Options".

A
Aleksander G 11.11.21

guys, but you can play for the passage together or you need at least 4th only not through the cards, but for the passage as you start playing alone, who knows, write plizz)))))))))

f
fallshirmegger 11.11.21

arshava2310
You can.

D
Doomcreeper 11.11.21

can't figure out how to join the co-op game? Tykaesh to find a game, he searches endlessly for a word about the fact that no games have been found At least how to play that?

A
AlekseySpbRu 11.11.21

Doomcreeper The
people are really few. The only way out is to join the incentive group dedicated to this game and add as friends everyone who has this game. Then you can invite friends to the game, but in multiplayer gameplay killed, which quickly gets boring. There are few types of strangers and they are not scary.

O
Odin Znakomka 11.11.21

New DLC for multiplayer coming out next week, adding multiple maps and new customizations