3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 09.11.19 03:45 am

The imbalance of expertise and resources (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Faced with a shortage of resources, namely leather and obsidian glass. To improve equipment these resources are needed in some simple industrial scale, and I have ceased practically to improve the ship. The skin over the quests don't give nearly, except that if the quest involve killing animals. Obsidian glass give endless glendowie quests. While the experience for the quests give a lot. And with a system avtolevelinga enemies on the map are becoming fatter every level. It turns out that while I farmleigh resources for the next grade equipment, I can fill a new level and all enemies are also appropriately get the level, then I start again to farm resources and then we get a vicious circle, so the plot moves very slowly. Who else faced such problem? Getting out of it? I understand that the game as a whole is not very complex, it is possible and to hammer on pumping at all, but maybe there is a way to easy farm resources or just cheats? Oh yeah, all the armor I dismantled for resources. The problem arose after the 28 level, previously more or less fit, but as I understand with each level of improvement gear is more expensive.
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgan Drake 09.11.19

XS. Problems with the obsidian glass does not occur at all, on the contrary, it in excess. But the rest of the resources tight. Not directly bad, but still. Basically, if you constantly farm resources and disassemble weapons and armor, then no special problems arise. Personally, I field strip Zelek: all questions, all jobs, etc

Z
Zakkon13 09.11.19

So what's the problem? To salonat)

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 09.11.19

Morgan Drake
I have excess wood and iron, it falls from the sunken ships by a lot. Maybe it still depends on armor type? For example, each armor type has its own need for a particular resource type, so you have no shortage of glass.

Z
Zakkon13 09.11.19

Sanya Baltic
It, however, most of the players deny, and will deny it. And it's sad.

d
davidrf 09.11.19

Because the passage of 100+ :).

D
DEDGAMER 09.11.19

What's the problem?Or in the Original not played? Why this endless grind?When there are trainers ,there are things easy,pumped the headstock,resources,skills and removed.

S

DEDGAMER
The Origin of just the resources I was missing, just at the beginning the difficulties were. And now the problem is that the story without gameplay is not very interesting, and the gameplay is based on the right balance. If nacitanie all, then lose motivation to go further, get easily, lost the time of the study, when you can go to any place and all to bend, and no interest. But when you have to overcome the wall Grinda becomes interesting. Here and looking for advice, maybe in the mechanics of the game is there any way to earn money honestly and a lot

a
anti_Alien 09.11.19

Glass is usually mined in caves in deposits lot of them out there if you use the scanner, wood and iron racks of weapons and in the purple boxes (to reduce the impact if they polotti and then burn) fully.

S
Setesh 09.11.19

DEDGAMER
with this approach, it's easier not to even install the game

D
DEDGAMER 09.11.19

Sites
Sanya Baltic
As the saying goes to each his own,I Yes, it is the opposite for the game of interest is heated and runs faster than every coin to collect(when not necessary) and resources for a long time to produce,the main thing in this gathering, the drawers and all the values to look for,and the rest is a waste of time.

M
Mihail Golohvast 09.11.19

I have only enough weapons and armor to APAU each LVL 5, so a lot of resources accumulated, study all the question marks and vacuumed everything not nailed, so that problems with this nope

l
leva18 09.11.19

The first game with transactions or what? It's time to learn how an upgrade in 3-4 levels, and then more, and more selectively, only what is necessary. Otherwise, endless Jack or Donat. Then calculated.

S

Michael Holocuast
I, too, initially was vacuuming, but with this pilsoniem not go far, the map is huge. If all of the vacuuming, the game probably 200 hours will be delayed

S

лева18
So there is a big difference, how to swing, because after level 3 it will cost 3 times more resources. There is certainly some benefit, if the gear 10 levels below your then pumping is the same as when armor 15 levels below yours. But in such a jungle (to go to the gear beginning of the game) do not want to climb.

l
leva18 09.11.19

Sanya Baltic wrote:
because after level 3 it will cost 3 times more
Not three, less. Especially rare. For example, if spend on each level, you get 10-15 rare resources, on every level. If you spend once through 5 levels, you get a one time 25, three times less. The bar in the head does not work? ))
With this approach, to be enough, despite the fact that especially for resources I'm not running.

V
Voin1 09.11.19

Than Donati, just trainer add resources. But only them!
This is enough, since armor can not have to disassemble and sell, so there will always be enough money and resources to the improvement of equipment and vehicle. And not have to pay a fee or be distracted by the dull grind, and just enjoy the passage of quests and battles.