3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StArKilleR43 11.11.21 09:44 pm

soap textures (Sniper Elite 3)

In general, the problem is as follows. at the maximum graphics settings, there are blurry textures of any small details, for example: a door, a bomb funnel, stones. etc. and it hurts the eye very much! Who had this and how did you solve this problem?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 11.11.21

StArKilleR43
Disable the depth of field (or whatever it's called there)

S
StArKilleR43 11.11.21

strelok312
vidyuha - 970 giraffe

S
StArKilleR43 11.11.21

I tried to turn off the blur (some kind of mb bug, I thought) but it also did not help ... here are the screenshots: the settings and the soap textures themselves.

S
StArKilleR43 11.11.21

strelok312
16 gb . everything seems to be enough. reinstalling the game didn't help by the way either ...

s
strelok312 11.11.21

StArKilleR43
Well, it happens to me too, but here I understand it all the time. V-sinc is turned off, try turning it on, the quality should improve, but the performance at maximum will drop slightly

S
StArKilleR43 11.11.21

strelok312
didn't help (

R
Red barels 11.11.21

pirate?

s
strelok312 11.11.21

invalid dok
It makes no difference

R
Red barels 11.11.21

strelok312
on pirate tablet buggy lol

s
strelok312 11.11.21

invalid dok Is
that why it affects the graphics so much? I have a license, but sometimes the same thing!

S
StArKilleR43 11.11.21

I honestly already don’t know what to do ...

A
ABRASc. 11.11.21

StArKilleR43
Your computer does not pull textures, put it lower. With the i3, I had the same thing. You put the texture setting high and your beast starts pulling textures. Alas, AMD FX8370 sometimes brings disappointment with L3 twice as large as the i3 550 giving the result even worse = (. Here is even a screen of intel i3 with the same problem, but it rarely occurs, for a short time and on certain cards. The processor does not have time to process the image issued But on ultras, if you wait:
On high textures, they are also not bad and they do not cause problems with the processor:
↑ here on this card the oversight of the processor at ultra settings is especially noticeable and you have to set them high. If on other maps after 1 second there are no problems, then on the map of the 6th chapter this happens more often. There were no problems with the dual-core i5 650. Buy Intel and there will be no problems.