3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marrader 11.11.21 09:44 pm

where can i pick up my gift items from YUPLEY? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

it is written about some kind of keeper of awards, but when I go to him, then there is nothing for me .. everything is empty ... and in Yuplei they are unlocked

8 Comments
Sort by:
W
Went181 11.11.21

marrader
You go to the main base (museum) and go straight to the stop and there he will stand.

I
Ivan Bystrov 11.11.21

rewards may not appear immediately after activation, the game will receive a notification

W
Went181 11.11.21

Here are the screenshots

m
marrader 11.11.21

sinobido
I have been playing for almost 2 days and there is nothing, absolutely everything is empty (I have such a suspicion that I drank them)))

W
Went181 11.11.21

marrader
I received a maximum of 10 minutes later, wait, it can help. Well, or "Try to turn it off and on"

I
Immortal13RUS 11.11.21

marrader I received all the bonuses only after I received an additional bonus for participating in the beta test. Try uplay to get rewards. Should help.

O
Oleg Bervinov 11.11.21

marrader
and I had to write a ticket to get the content unlocked in uplay, they just didn't come and that's it. Many had such a bug.

A
Alexander_1986 11.11.21

Guys, more advice. If anyone bought the game on the incentive, activate the same keys again, but in Uplay. Friends in the incentive sent me a gift - 2 DLC with clothes. Well, I went to open them - but they are not in the game. Then I tried to activate the DLC keys again in Uplay. And everything was activated at once. By the way, the special forces' winter suit is fire.