3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IDENITY 09.11.19 03:45 am

Suggest your ideas for DLC (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

Here you will be able to offer their ideas DLC.
PS - all that is written here is untrue users.
The theme is exclusively designed to enable you to communicate ideas and suggestions.
24 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crystal Lion 09.11.19

A sense of the breeze that never reaches the developers and never appear in the game?

P
PROTOTYPE XOF 09.11.19

They say that Desmond will resurrect with the help of the Necronomicon

c
choa 09.11.19

- support for mods
- new skills
- fourth level old skills. But not just +X damage, and that the new buns
- new engraving
- new mega bosses with good rewards + to be able to repeat
- new game plus (confirmed)
- a new level of complexity, but not in the direction of bulet sponge, and with the new chips for AI
- filling in empty locations (the Northern part of the map)
- MOAR events outside of the animus, okda?
- new quests, characters, more variety of dailies

also, they should reconfigure the roll of violetak for orichalcum. How many times have you gone to the dealer, a trash. Theoretically, there should be violetchi with perfect stats. That is, if an Archer, something like +hunter +headshots +total damage. Or at least increase the chance of such.

z
zolthan 09.11.19

choa wrote:
- support for mods
I can hardly imagine it. And that present looks so wildly that neighing breaks)

H
Hulk Crsiston 09.11.19

zolthan
of the mods enough mod to the shields and then a gg Spartan without a shield and throw his king Leonidas is finally laughing

z
zolthan 09.11.19

Hulk Crsiston
He's a former Spartan) Read the dialogues carefully) what he says even if he returns citizenship)
But about the shield idea is interesting. Offset.

H
Hulk Crsiston 09.11.19

zolthan
the origins of the shields were not needed but they were here where is a set of Spartan character and a good mechanic for the AI units the player fights a broken piece of metal!

H
Hulk Crsiston 09.11.19

zolthan
even so almost all of the other mercenaries has a shield every second the AI is a shield I'm an exception or what!?

z
zolthan 09.11.19

Hulk Crsiston
In General, I agree. The shield will significantly expand the range of combat mechanics. But there is a caveat. How to be hidden murders? I can see: Tkachenko Sergey, his shield behind his back, not to interfere, uncovers a fragment of the spear of Leonidas, and a deadly turtle (shield on back) sneaks up to the unsuspecting victim. Choate I'm laughing)) So you have to make the shields so that they were not absurd, it is manageable and logical in terms of realism of action)

H
Hulk Crsiston 09.11.19

zolthan
the shield can be made smaller in size as Pausanias and Archidona in cat the scene of their battle.

c
choa 09.11.19

zolthan
I can hardly imagine it

for Odyssey fashion could be exactly the same as for Skyrim. Megaton new loot rebalance mods, retexture mods, new enemies, improved AI, etc, etc.

z
zolthan 09.11.19

choa
Not everything is so rosy)
Spoiler

-
-MODEUZ- 09.11.19

The people, help to understand with paid DLS. Bought the game on Aplee at the end of December for 900p, decided Supplement to buy, but they are more expensive than the game itself. There is a way to buy cheaper? "The legacy of the first blade" and "Fate of Atlantis" or whatever there is.

A popovodu that I added - so it's a variety of traps

I
IDENITY 09.11.19

-MODEUZ-
Buy The Season Pass. Is more expensive but no problems.

S
SPR1GGAN 09.11.19

I don't understand what I have with the game ,it's already pass the second part ,spices and searched for the passage ,I have no stupid quest .
The first part was ,season pass purchased ,all tasks completed ,53 level in the game that this game still needs

a
anti_Alien 09.11.19

Perhaps need that you played without cheats.

S
SPR1GGAN 09.11.19

anti_Alien
mm ,awesome nonsense ,the game went ,the first part of the add-on too ,and then it ceased to work because of the trainer

S
SPR1GGAN 09.11.19

found the problem ,the incentive Supplement will be available after 21 00
I was staggered this steam

k
kostya evdok 09.11.19

SPR1GGAN
adequate behave beginning hamovato to behave when something you don't like nerds quite rude.even with the trainer play.a shame for such a game.

S
SPR1GGAN 09.11.19

kostya evdok
if the kid decided to fart in a puddle as the way you okazawa how anyone should play ,then the reaction is appropriate .
If you love single 2 hours to wander and collect the map stones ,then this is your case personally ,I play as interesting to me ,I have long been of othermil in MMORPG games ,you still boosters yubikov buy resources and experience