3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
ripvango 11.11.21 09:44 pm

Masters of brass knuckles and claws? Is there any reason? (Fallout 4)

Who plays as a fighter specializing in claws and other "unarmed" charms?

Does it make sense in this direction, given that the range of hand weapons in the game is much wider? Stands, rolling pins, walking sticks, cones-women, hammers, super-hammers, swords, knives (which is only Pickman's knife), bats ... Against boxing gloves, brass knuckles, power brass knuckles and claws. Well, another blow in power armor ...
What are the goodies in unarmed combat? Paralysis on critical hits on the last level? It's worth it?

PS Judging by the answers, not everyone understood me correctly, therefore I clarify the essence of the question.
Are there any interesting things in the development of the "unarmed" branch, while edged weapons are more diverse and (at first glance?) Definitely more effective?
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 11.11.21

ripvango

There is no sense in the craft of edged weapons, since you can always find a unique thing with such qualities (there is no sharpening like in Skyrim), it is elementary to take, for example, a crem tooth, there is already a maximum upgrade, but armor and firearms make sense to grade and download These skills, although with due persistence, for example, for weapons, you can find modifications, with armor it naturally won't work, you won't find the same jetpack, or other similar upgrades.

At the expense of unarmed combat, I can’t say anything, I don’t use it.

D
Dassent 11.11.21

ripvango
if you pump it into a full iron fist or a major league, then it becomes very easy to play, especially with a superball, the rest of the weapon loses cold, you can still take the man tree perk, if you do not move to strike, then the damage is colossal, the power knuckles are good for their speed, especially unique " furious "personally with him and I go now

i
intolerable 11.11.21

ripvango
can be rocked . if you still pump up sneaking. you get up and cut everyone. even the claw of death fell with one blow.