3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AnatolyKest 11.11.21 09:44 pm

Technical Issues (Alekhine's Gun)

All the same, there will be few questions, it is easier to combine this way and I will immediately answer a couple

Departures disappear after setting the XP compatibility shortcut in the properties
The language changes in the game video options
5 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman Russian 11.11.21

I can not set my screen resolution. In the game, the default is 1280. I change to my own immediately "out of range" -monics shit. Everywhere I rummaged I can not find where the hertzovka can be changed. And then the standard game puts 150 and 60 is necessary.

A
AnatolyKest 11.11.21

Roman Russian
And your resolution and aspect ratio ?, what
I really play on a TV set, but for the sake pinned with old balconies 16:10 he had to fit a 16: 9 [1360 * 768] and Hertz yavna do with a TV set 120 60 Monique

Try more program below

A
Alexandrovitch 11.11.21

With the help of DXWnd in windowed mode, I could only start (crashes on other programs)

A
AnatolyKest 11.11.21

They just made a video parameter so that the language could be chosen, but it was not there :) They would have left Continue - New Game - Download - Language - Exit, I still couldn't translate the buttons on the mouse, they probably didn't know that the mouse has 4 buttons on the side it happens.

A
Andrey210388 11.11.21

I don't know, for me personally it goes perfectly, without any bugs, lags, etc., try to download another ripak, it can help (?)