3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kenito 11.11.21 09:44 pm

Problem with quest in Nordhagen Beach (Fallout 4)

Received a quest from Preston Garvey "Nordhagen Beach: the settlement is threatened by raiders", the settlement itself was not open. I came there, and the settlers who need to turn in the quest are dead (that is, two, except for one - the boy), but with oddities - they can be looted like ordinary corpses, but if you try to look at the inventory through "More details", then nothing happens, but if you use stealth, then you can calmly watch the contents (their corpses, by the way, are always in one place). I looked at this settlement in the next save, I will announce the results - without a quest, they are also dead; without a quest there is the body of one settler, the second is nowhere to be found; the quest was taken, but he led to the place of their corpses, but the corpses themselves were not. Found a save where they live, but it's a bit old - starting from there is not an option. I tried to get them lost and through a dream (from game 1 day to 1 game month) pull them to their expected respawn, either with a quest or without - the result is zero. Tell me how to be and whether it is possible for them to respawn in a game way, and not resorting to the console, or what leads to their incomprehensible death.
4 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaveX3 11.11.21

Yes, with these settlements I have 2 main problems. When you open a settlement, some have corpses. I clean them, arrange everything, leave and then return, and the corpse is again in its place. In another settlement, mosquitoes spawn right in the house, it seems to be the "Boat House"

K
Kawaii 11.11.21

kenito
If they are dead, then their resurrection without the console is impossible, the kid is not dead, because the game is forbidden to kill children.
They could die from a random attack of any enemies. And since you were given a quest to this settlement, then most likely they died after you received the assignment.
That is, either you are looking for a save where they are still alive and you lose the progress of the game, or you resurrect them through the console :)

k
kenito 11.11.21

Kawaii

I was thinking about an accidental attack, there was just hope for their respawn, but they die before getting the quest, if that's important. Is it worth clearing the nearest points (Fort Strong and Kaif City) to prevent their death, or is it all the same?

K
Kawaii 11.11.21

kenito
Random attack does not depend on the status of the locations. The only thing that can be done is to fortify the settlement, install walls and turrets, dress the settlers in combat armor, give stimulants / food. Then they can survive.